Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.ca] SanDisk Ultra Micro SDXC UHS-1 64GB - $28.45

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2016 5:31 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 27, 2011
336 posts
528 upvotes
MONTRÉAL

[Amazon.ca] SanDisk Ultra Micro SDXC UHS-1 64GB - $28.45

Can an admin please take down this thread? I thought Ultra to be Extreme and so the deal isn't so good after all. Certainly not hot.
Thank you.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Grey/Red, Standard Packaging (SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA)

Best price i have seen fo this card. Also free shipping since its over $25.
In my experience it is fast and reliable.

Ships from and sold by WestCoastMemoryDepot.

Deal link: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B010Q588D4

This is my first post. Let me know if i missed something and i will add it.

Edit: updated to non-mobile link
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2011 posts
2500 upvotes
Bought this card in a PM couple years ago for 15 bucks at bb for the 32gig model, Argos in the UK a couple months ago has it down to 10 quid( about 20 Cad) for the 64, got my sis to grab one , instead of having to deal with Amazon i'd rather waltz into BB and PM . Amazon's CS has been outsourced and is a massive joke now.
Jun 27, 2011
336 posts
528 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
bigmackKFT wrote: Bought this card in a PM couple years ago for 15 bucks at bb for the 32gig model, Argos in the UK a couple months ago has it down to 10 quid( about 20 Cad) for the 64, got my sis to grab one , instead of having to deal with Amazon i'd rather waltz into BB and PM . Amazon's CS has been outsourced and is a massive joke now.
Thanks for making me realize this is a Ultra. I believed Ultra was the Extreme version. I will try to take down my post or ask for it to be taken down.