Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Save upto 30% on Nintendo switch games - digital code ( prices ranging between $35.95 - $55.95)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2022 11:49 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1634 posts
9454 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] Save upto 30% on Nintendo switch games - digital code ( prices ranging between $35.95 - $55.95)

Last edited by immad01 on Jan 7th, 2022 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Nov 22, 2004
732 posts
2589 upvotes
OP, you should specify that only digital games are on sale.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
Tjklovesthisplace wrote: Better to buy the real game so u can resell
Some of us don't want all of our Switch games to be physical because then we'll have to carry around and swap out the cartridges.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Nov 30, 2016
389 posts
549 upvotes
Ontario
Titles that are on sale:

-Super Mario Maker 2
-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
-Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
-Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise
-Mario Tennis Ace
-ARMS
-Fitness Boxing.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1514 posts
1401 upvotes
Digital Gulag
ds2chan wrote: Some of us don't want all of our Switch games to be physical because then we'll have to carry around and swap out the cartridges.
Idk my rfd blood has always been fine carrying tiny cartridges and reselling the game immediately once I'm done/get bored.

Nintendo games also hold value very well
Jan 1, 2005
358 posts
236 upvotes
No Mario kart again, sad me.
Remember me when you're pooping.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
xblackrainbow wrote: Idk my rfd blood has always been fine carrying tiny cartridges and reselling the game immediately once I'm done/get bored.

I understand. That's why I said some of us. I hate carrying around so many cartridges. I have some physical games that I don't mind lugging around and I don't intend to sell them but the majority of my games are digital. I just like having most of my games already there and accessible.

Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1069 posts
2119 upvotes
ds2chan wrote: Some of us don't want all of our Switch games to be physical because then we'll have to carry around and swap out the cartridges.
Some of us have the fore sight to realize servers shut down, and digital content can be revoked from you for any or no reason. Its the same rules for physical but its harder for someone from Nintendo to barge into my house and take the cartridge back.
Apr 2, 2021
39 posts
62 upvotes
Cupertino
These are also the same prices, give or take a few cents, on the eShop so get these where you have store credit or points on.
 Tim Apple
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
Does anyone know if Shoppers sells Captain Toad? I'd rather buy physical if they have it in store.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
Anyone know any good deals on eShop gift cards? Best I can find is Costco as the moment. $99 eShop for $93.99.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
xblackrainbow wrote: Idk my rfd blood has always been fine carrying tiny cartridges and reselling the game immediately once I'm done/get bored.

Agreed. Physical games > Digital games, especially for Nintendo games.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote: Some of us have the fore sight to realize servers shut down, and digital content can be revoked from you for any or no reason. Its the same rules for physical but its harder for someone from Nintendo to barge into my house and take the cartridge back.
Why are you making this a physical vs digital fight? This thread is about a sale on some digital games. If you don't care about digital then what are you doing here?

I'm just saying that some of us want digital when a person said it's better to get physical so that he can resell his games. I don't plan on reselling and I don't want to carry around cartridges.

domo325 wrote: Anyone know any good deals on eShop gift cards? Best I can find is Costco as the moment. $99 eShop for $93.99.
Costco sells 4 x $25 gift cards for $90 in store. I'm unsure if they're available at all locations.

Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1810 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
Games for me and my kids, digital
Games for myself and to play with adult friends, physical

Still waiting for GTA trilogy to come down to $30ish
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
That’s the first time I’ve seen Donkey Kong country on sale I think.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2019
1195 posts
231 upvotes
yellowmp5 wrote: Games for me and my kids, digital
Games for myself and to play with adult friends, physical
That's a good policy, I'm very paranoid about my kids losing the tiny cartridges, especially if you're switching games while mobile. I know a number of people who've had that happen.

Anyway, Mario Maker 2, such a great game. Thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)