Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Seiko Men's SNK793 Seiko 5 Automatic Blue Dial Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch $66.52

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 3:50 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2356 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dsi wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:27 am
Received the blue 793 yesterday. Beautiful watch! Looks great with a brown leather strap too. I have the black 795 as well, but you can’t go wrong with either one.

My 795 looks good on the stock bracelet, whereas the blue and white features of the 793 make it more suited for other styles. The black dial on the 795 makes it more conservative and suited for everyday wear.

I like how the white second hand really pops on the 793 - that’s a noticeable difference over the red second hand on the 795 which is hard to see.

Nonetheless I like both of them.
Where did you get the brown leather strap?
This one?
https://www.amazon.ca/Hadley-Roma-MSM88 ... 9FMSFVRM07
or you get from ebay for something like this?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Newest-18-22mm- ... SwDuJWw~nl
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Mar 4, 2007
238 posts
22 upvotes
Kanata
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:16 am
Where did you get the brown leather strap?
This one?
https://www.amazon.ca/Hadley-Roma-MSM88 ... 9FMSFVRM07
or you get from ebay for something like this?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Newest-18-22mm- ... SwDuJWw~nl
Yeah I got the one from Amazon that you linked. It’s not the best, it’s kind of rigid/hard but I’m hoping it softens up over repeated wearing. Also my strap had a couple of small scratches so it’s not great quality - it’s Hadley-Roma so you get what you pay for. Nonetheless it does the job and looks fine with the watch, especially with the stitching pattern.

I took the attached photo last night.
Images
  • 236FC175-6D7F-4D45-AF42-A3BB8B11B9B2.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2356 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dsi wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:37 am
Yeah I got the one from Amazon that you linked. It’s not the best, it’s kind of rigid/hard but I’m hoping it softens up over repeated wearing. Also my strap had a couple of small scratches so it’s not great quality - it’s Hadley-Roma so you get what you pay for. Nonetheless it does the job and looks fine with the watch, especially with the stitching pattern.

The watch looks nice.
I just ordered one. But the FASHION10 code didn't work.
The amazon rep said he will deduct $10 AFTER the watch is shipped.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Mar 4, 2007
238 posts
22 upvotes
Kanata
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:40 am
The watch looks nice.
I just ordered one. But the FASHION10 code didn't work.
The amazon rep said he will deduct $10 AFTER the watch is shipped.
Amazon only charges you after the item has been shipped, which makes sense because sometimes you can cancel your order before it ships (I’ve been able to cancel more than a day after ordering). I emailed Amazon and said I forgot to use the FASHION10 code, so they refunded me $10 as a “goodwill” refund.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2356 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dsi wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:49 am
Amazon only charges you after the item has been shipped, which makes sense because sometimes you can cancel your order before it ships (I’ve been able to cancel more than a day after ordering). I emailed Amazon and said I forgot to use the FASHION10 code, so they refunded me $10 as a “goodwill” refund.
But the downside is $10 applied after they ship means you pay an extra $1.13 for tax.
Feb 13, 2015
270 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Damn i really don't wear watches but i love this style of the black and blue one, i want to buy it so bad but I don't think I would wear it everyday and then i'd have to keep fixing the time whenever I do wear it. Growing up as a kid my mom always used to tell me about how good seiko watches were.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1240 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Ne suggestions for a womens watch to match this?
Dec 25, 2012
3 posts
MISSISSAUGA
I ordered the watch and sent them an email concerning the fashion10 promo code. Apparently this promo code is only for targeted members only and Amazon will not provide the $10 off in a good will gesture as many mention on this forum. Its a waste of time on contacting them after the fact. Going to return the watch.
Jul 7, 2007
741 posts
230 upvotes
I live chatted with a rep and told her that the watch was in my cart. She said that once I place the order, give her the order number and she'll take off $10 once it ships.

Super easy to do.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1240 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Just tried using the fashion10 promo code on checkout.

Still works. Got $10 off.
Jul 20, 2012
374 posts
54 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I wasn't planning on buying a watch but after reading this thread, seeing the pictures, and the $10 off code, I am now the owner of a new Seiko SNK793.

I also wasn't planning on buying a TV...but am now the owner of a 65" Sony X900E thanks to the other thread.

Damn you RFD!
Jul 21, 2008
365 posts
234 upvotes
GTA
acdrama wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:23 pm
I ordered the watch and sent them an email concerning the fashion10 promo code. Apparently this promo code is only for targeted members only and Amazon will not provide the $10 off in a good will gesture as many mention on this forum. Its a waste of time on contacting them after the fact. Going to return the watch.
$10 off on a $66 good quality watch is that much of a big deal to you? Besides how did you get denied by amazon, I spoke to an amazon rep on the phone and she was super nice. I received a $10 credit toward a future purchase fulfilled by amazon. Maybe you weren’t nice in your email?

Anyway I think it’s a great watch. I got a blue rubber wrist strap for it.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1240 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
dsi wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:37 am

Is the pic you attached on ur post, the same watch from this deal?
Mar 4, 2007
238 posts
22 upvotes
Kanata
Akizuki wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 3:39 pm
Is the pic you attached on ur post, the same watch from this deal?
Yes it is, minus the stock stainless steel bracelet.