Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sennheiser GAME ZERO Professional Noise Blocking Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, PS4 & Multi-platform - Black $234

7 replies
Feb 13, 2004
154 posts
180 upvotes
Good deal, but I can't go back to wired after tasting wireless.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2004
1650 posts
196 upvotes
Ottawa
Leatherette? Ungh, no thanks. Not ideal for long sessions!
Jun 29, 2010
66 posts
77 upvotes
toronto
Owned these headsets previously. For anyone with a larger head, this headset is not very comforable, and after 8 month of use, the hinges simply cracked.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
How is the sound quality on these? I have A40s right now, but I want to get something with fewer wires.
Sep 16, 2017
82 posts
31 upvotes
I just bought the ONES and the ZERO. Note that I don't use an external AMP or anything. Just a Fatality Gaming MOBO.

ZERO : Build quality is better, it's closed back and they are more portable. Sound is a bit worst. Very uncomfortable for me. Used 1 day and returned.
ONES: A lot of plastic, sound is really good out of the box. They are open back and I find them a lot more comfy. Used them 1 week and was thinking about keeping them until I used my old HyperX cloud 2 to talk on my phone while washing dishes...

OMG the HyperX 2 are comfy...I never noticed until I stopped using them that they were so comfy. Will probably return my ONES too. Also sound is really good on HyperX, for gaming I don't see a big difference.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2010
1128 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto, On
Viper98 wrote: How is the sound quality on these? I have A40s right now, but I want to get something with fewer wires.
Image no personal experience but it sounds like these are good if you have a dac. if you don't then it might just go against your whole fewer wires thing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)