Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] SENSO Bluetooth Headphones CDN$ 30.57

Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
10361 posts
1163 upvotes
RFD
I feel sorry for the OP, the downvotes will continue to flood in Face With Tears Of Joy because the title, doesn't matter if is copied, it sounds unbelievable and it sounds like marketing.
Apr 13, 2016
561 posts
276 upvotes
Thanks OP! Bought 30.
RedFlagDealers should look out for each other. I have to say, I do enjoy a good thread shitting if it is deserved.
Nov 21, 2017
368 posts
326 upvotes
TheImp wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 9:34 pm
Earbuds. Eww. Never.
Listen to the Sony WI1000X and try and tell me your blanket statement still applies.
Jul 26, 2015
693 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
snipzy wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 10:55 pm
Thanks OP! Bought 30.
Deal dead!
This is your fault, you scalper >:(
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1821 posts
862 upvotes
mb
I get emails from people all the time asking me to promote crap like this on here. I just ignore them. This guy clearly didn't.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
3981 posts
605 upvotes
Markham
Pretty bad shill attempt
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1801 posts
927 upvotes
Milton
Bought one so that I could make a Blendtec “Will it Blend” video from Costco deal
-ZdpZ... ;)
Apr 13, 2008
61 posts
42 upvotes
Bancroft
wearysky wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 10:30 pm
Really? THESE no-name ones are the #1 best seller on Amazon.com? I find that tremendously hard to believe. Maybe the #1 best seller *out of all the ones that Senso sells*. Lol.
The Amazon, US reviews are really high and there are a lot of them. A lot of buyers have been surprised! As far as honouring the 1-yr warranty, one of the most helpful reviews even gives a phone number for service.
Oct 24, 2010
72 posts
74 upvotes
Great White North
24,079 reviews on .com with an average of 4 out of 5 stars. OP has 1296 posts so clearly not new to RFD. This is a great forum except for the few jerks here that like to trash others and act like children anonymously. If you don't like the post, move on quietly and let the rest of us enjoy browsing the deals here without the immature comments. A cut and paste of the original title that happens to be in all caps is just that...a cut and paste of the original title.

Thanks for the post OP.
Nov 21, 2017
368 posts
326 upvotes
Yeah, review quantity/quality on Amazon is meaningless. Lots of older reviews before they instituted their Vine program as a good effort to turn pressured freebie reviews into non-pressured freebie reviews, with tighter rules. I still get random cheap China freebies or heavily discounted offerings every single week in exchange for a review - I pass, but I imagine others don't.
Last edited by thelasthunter on Mar 9th, 2018 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4479 posts
610 upvotes
Mississauga
if they have battery life of like 40 hrs, then I'll listen...

these are the same as all the other million unknown brands on Amazon...

they are decent but definitely don't stand out...

The price is hefty though...
Oct 29, 2016
85 posts
39 upvotes
Not deal related but this article about the RF strength from airpods being the same as a router and way less than a cellphone combined with recent studies on cell phone strength RF weakening blood brain barrier and scrambling memories of mice kind of blew my mind. I love my airpods but now feel bad using them.

http://macintoshhowto.com/hardware/extr ... rpods.html
Nov 21, 2017
368 posts
326 upvotes
User381589 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 12:22 am
Not deal related but this article about the RF strength from airpods being the same as a router and way less than a cellphone combined with recent studies on cell phone strength RF weakening blood brain barrier and scrambling memories of mice kind of blew my mind. I love my airpods but now feel bad using them.

http://macintoshhowto.com/hardware/extr ... rpods.html

Could you provide links to those recent studies? I'm curious and want to read through them, assess them and make my up my mind on whether I should be mindful of such tech.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)