[Amazon Canada] Simple Audio Bluetooth Speaker = $69.00

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2013 8:25 am
[OP]
Dec 13, 2013
368 posts
215 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Simple Audio Bluetooth Speaker = $69.00

This one has got some excellent reviews for a Bluetooth Speaker.
  • Compact design fits easily in your bag or backpack so you can take your music anywhere
  • Full-range speakers and tuned bass port deliver surprisingly big sound from a small speaker
  • Bluetooth 3 stereo support (A2DP) works with virtually any smartphone or tablet to let you wirelessly connect and stream your favorite music
  • Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours and you can plug your Go into the include AC adapter or any USB port to charge it
  • Includes an integrated microphone so when you connect your smartphone using Bluetooth, it doubles as a conference phone
17 replies
[OP]
Dec 13, 2013
368 posts
215 upvotes
If you're looking for reviews, here is the link for the same.
Banned
Dec 22, 2009
860 posts
373 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks sales guy.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2013
368 posts
215 upvotes
Digbo wrote:
Dec 30th, 2013 1:26 pm
Thanks sales guy.
LOL... Not a sales guy, but genuinely thought that people should not miss out on a great deal if they're on the lookout for a good Bluetooth speaker.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7761 posts
2657 upvotes
Washington, DC
Dealter wrote:
Dec 30th, 2013 1:24 pm
!bump!
Why are you bumping this? Are you the one selling through amazon?
Also the price says $99.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1143 posts
223 upvotes
Edmonton
I see 69.99.....

Would jump on this if it was $40
Feb 27, 2003
105 posts
22 upvotes
Been looking for something like this. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
1771 posts
160 upvotes
If you can find this, its MUCH better imo.

I bought one for my sister, im probably going to get one for myself too.

blackberry-mini-stereo-speaker-29-99-fr ... e-1421533/

Try this RFD link as well:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/comput ... he-source/

Cant find it on the source website, but they may still have them in store.
Sep 9, 2008
703 posts
250 upvotes
Langley
http://reviews.cnet.com/bluetooth-speak ... 30382.html I use this one... It's a little old, but really loud / good. Can be got for the same price as OPs...

It's a bit big, so it wont fit in the backpack. But I suggest getting a Dlink instead of the one in OPs post.

[Edit] For instance... http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 811edfen02 Is $55 reg. Downside is it's bigger... But if you want a good, bassy small speaker, get a Wowee!
Dec 28, 2006
822 posts
610 upvotes
Got the Creative D100 a month ago for $49.99 from BB. It was occasionally on sale at amazon.com for ~USD37. The sound is loud and good but the size is too large to put into a backpack; but I would move it around the house where I am doing cooking or fixing the something in the garage, etc. It is good to bring for camping or picnic as it takes 4 AA batteries and would last for over 20 hours.

I think I recall an upscale model D200 is on sale somewhere for ~$90 in the boxing week (or day). It is supposed to provide better bass but doesn't take AA batteries any more.
Sep 9, 2008
703 posts
250 upvotes
Langley
Yes... AA batteries is a must for me. I don't like these included rechargable "Up to 8 hours" which is 2-3 hours in real life scenarios...

I use the D100 at work. (I work in a warehouse) Attach it to my forklift... Drive around with my phone out / able to change songs easily. 4 AA batteries last me about 20+ hours of actual playing music. And if they die... I flop in some rechargables... and good to go for another 3 days. Only reason I havent got the Wowee one bluetooth version... If it took AA's, I'd gladly pay $200 for that thing. I love my Wowwee one, but it doesn't lastlong enough :(