Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Small World *board game* $39.97 Historic low

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 9:19 pm
Feb 20, 2009
13 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
There's real strategy there. Its no Power Grid, but the person who has a plan and takes advantage of opportunities will win 90% of the time.
Dec 24, 2011
891 posts
634 upvotes
Lupin wrote: 5 to 10 times for a game is a good indication of quality design and replayability, no? Unless that was the only game you had, why would you play something so bad so many times? And if it's only good for 10 plays, that's like $4 a game - well worth it if each is enjoyed.
The games weren't enjoyable, we played it because we spent $50 and thought as we got to understand the game better/play different factions/etc. that it would become more enjoyable.

It didn't.
Jun 25, 2012
266 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP, bought one.
I enjoyed the few games I played.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2010
1888 posts
656 upvotes
I’m looking for a suggestion for a great board game...3-4 adult males have been playing Settlers of Catan for the past few years with the various expansions and looking for something new.

Things we like about catan are that most everyone is in it until the end...we dont want people to get eliminated or essentially eliminated and then get bored for the next hour while everyone else finishes.

We’d also like to limit the luck in dice rolls and like the different ways to win and screw your neighbors style with catan
Nov 11, 2006
48 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks OP! Played this with my friends a few years ago at a chalet and it was lots of fun. Buying one for myself.