• Jul 4th, 2019 10:36 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 2, 2016
284 posts
321 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Snotek Men's Water and Wind Resistant Jacket $21.99

Great deal for men's jacket. Just picked one up and it is great quality. Available in sizes from Small to X-large and comes in 5 different styles. Don't forget to add the $6.00 coupon to bring the price down to $21.99. See the attached pictures for the different styles.

About this item

PREMIUM SOFTSHELL – Lightweight water repellent and wind resistant men’s softshell jacket with built-in hood is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, running, cycling and biking.

WATER REPELLENT & WIND RESISTANT – The hooded jacket’s outer layer is made of premium water and wind resistant softshell fabric which will protect you from the elements, while at same time being breathable enough to allow sweat to be wicked away. The shell’s inner layer is soft to the touch and ultra-comfortable.

ZIPPER POCKETS – Men’s soft shell windbreaker jacket includes several high quality YKK zippered pockets for added storage and convenience. Safely and easily store your phone and keys while enjoying outdoor activities

ACTIVE PERFORMANCE – Softshell jacket includes paneled construction and hood for added comfort, as well as reflective prints for added safety and visibility at night. Lightweight jacket designed for maximum performance and comfort, the jacket’s fit allows for a free range of motion without feeling bulky
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
14 replies
Jan 12, 2017
100 posts
59 upvotes
vancouver
Damn, regretting getting the Mormot softshell
Jun 19, 2017
161 posts
329 upvotes
Downvotes elude me completely.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2573 posts
937 upvotes
Toronto
do these run small or large?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3206 posts
947 upvotes
BC
Sure, I'll give it a try for that price. Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6169 posts
2187 upvotes
JasonTTL wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 1:26 am
Shows as $28
Pick a size, coupon should show up. Click on the tiny box and it should reflect in your cart.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2912 posts
2331 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I got the Kirkland brand softshell for a bit more, but it doesn't have a hood. Is this similar quality? I don't see any materials or specs listed and no results for "dripdry" fabric.
Aug 22, 2012
54 posts
44 upvotes
Not seeing any coupon when selecting a size. What is the coupon OP, to try?
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1852 posts
596 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
good price, too bad no reflective stuff on back
May 24, 2019
19 posts
6 upvotes
Lévis
Nikhilvoid wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 2:19 am
I got the Kirkland brand softshell for a bit more, but it doesn't have a hood. Is this similar quality? I don't see any materials or specs listed and no results for "dripdry" fabric.
I thought the Kirkland one was a great deal when I bought it, but I never wear it. While it does the job for rain and wind (and looks decent), I sweat like a pig in it as it doesn't breath one bit. I can't recommend. I don't know about the one OP posted, but I would expect roughly the same fabric at that price.

Going forward, I intend to not be cheap for such a piece of ~everyday clothing.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6169 posts
2187 upvotes
Coupon is back, but it's only $4 off this time around. Anyone who bought this? How's the fitting?