Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sonos one (Gen 2) WHITE $184 - $65 credit =119+tax lowest price ever!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 4:50 pm
Jun 2, 2011
68 posts
9 upvotes
Looks like they redacted the promo offer message.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190716-223125_Email.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
4289 posts
679 upvotes
Toronto
Got my credit, ordered around 6:50am this morning
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered two because both orders showed $65 credit back. Only got 1 of the $65 credit... Will contact customer support and see if I can get the 2nd $65 but no worries if I don't... Might just keep it too.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4258 posts
1028 upvotes
GTA
mworts wrote: What time did you place your order? And when did you get the email?
Ordered: 21:23 07/15
Benefit confirmation message: 16:10 07/16

Times in PST

T&C say a single order FYI:
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
This is frustrating. I don't know why some people are getting it and not others.
Aug 12, 2005
131 posts
47 upvotes
McLaren wrote: Got my credit, ordered around 6:50am this morning
When did your credit come through? Did it come at the same time as the shipping notification email?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
4289 posts
679 upvotes
Toronto
mworts wrote: When did your credit come through? Did it come at the same time as the shipping notification email?
Yes it was shipped a minute after the email credit notification
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
fudge_u wrote: Just checked the tracking on my orders, and neither have shipped. Interestingly enough, both of them show $65 back. I wonder if I'll receive $65 back for both orders?

why did you order them separately?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
where is this $65 credit on the item? I don't see it?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
Scote64 wrote: The cheaper Sonos Play 1 is the same speaker without microphones or voice assistant (yes, confusing naming). But this deal is better than any I've seen on the Play 1 - if Amazon honors it.

BTW, when placing your order, note that you have the option to select free 1-day shipping, but it's optional and not the default, and you can't change it after placing your order.
how is it better than the echo?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
divx wrote: how is it better than the echo?
It's not an easy choice. The Echo has better integration with Alexa, plus Bluetooth and 3.5mm output connections. The Sonos has more power, and a choice of Alexa or Google Assistant. My suggestion would be Sonos Play 1 (cheaper) plus Echo Dot (more flexible).
Oct 5, 2006
94 posts
19 upvotes
Cochrane
Scote64 wrote: It's not an easy choice. The Echo has better integration with Alexa, plus Bluetooth and 3.5mm output connections. The Sonos has more power, and a choice of Alexa or Google Assistant. My suggestion would be Sonos Play 1 (cheaper) plus Echo Dot (more flexible).
So the echo and this Sonos one serve the same purpose? I noticed the Echo gen 2 is on sale for 69.99 today as well.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
Scote64 wrote: It's not an easy choice. The Echo has better integration with Alexa, plus Bluetooth and 3.5mm output connections. The Sonos has more power, and a choice of Alexa or Google Assistant. My suggestion would be Sonos Play 1 (cheaper) plus Echo Dot (more flexible).
was gonna pull the trigger but no $65 rebate
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
vivibaby wrote: This is frustrating. I don't know why some people are getting it and not others.
This always happens with Amazon errors. Best to get the order in as early as possible, when the item is still in stock and choose one-day shipping
Oct 5, 2006
94 posts
19 upvotes
Cochrane
RFDQ1016 wrote: This always happens with Amazon errors. Best to get the order in as early as possible, when the item is still in stock and choose one-day shipping
Was this an error though?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
sarmanz_male wrote: Was this an error though?
Most likely. Other threads have pointed out a similar double-discount error like the one on the Toshiba 2 Gbyte portable drive.

But I think Amazon will honor this. The $65 credit was clearly stated, and customer service reps confirmed it. Some people have already had theirs shipped and received the credit.

Update: I got my shipping notice and credit confirmation (yay!). Strangely the message confirming the credit has no dollar amount or instructions on how to redeem, and the click "here" link to get more information just flips immediately to the product page on Amazon that says nothing about any credit now, so there's a bug there. However I tried a sample checkout, and it shows a $65 account credit available. The message does say that the credit must be used by August 30. (<<- NOTE, not August 31).
Jun 19, 2010
722 posts
699 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine shipped and I got the $65, I ordered early and the $65 shows when you place an order of shipped and sold by Amazon items. This deal was too hot to handle! Thanks op. Not that I needed any more of these speakers but the price was too good.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4349 posts
1588 upvotes
Vancouver
silicone wrote: This is so incredibly frustrating - no emails, no confirmations, nothing in my account, they've apparently even changed the invoices in my account to remove the $65 back. I want of course to use it today and it's getting late.... Has anybody else got emails or credits and what were your order times. It seems sporadic right now
Ticco wrote:
Ordered this morning around 7:30am est and i think by around 4pm EST i got the email with the credits and I can use them now.
fudge_u wrote:
Wtf... I ordered last night, and still haven't received the credit.
RFDQ1016 wrote: This always happens with Amazon errors. Best to get the order in as early as possible, when the item is still in stock and choose one-day shipping
Guys, I'm pretty sure what's happening here is that the credit is being issued right after the product ships. Depending on where you live, the shipping speed you choose, and how the package is delivered, the shipping date can vary. For example, I ordered on the evening of the 15th, chose one-day shipping, and expect the speaker on the 17th. It has not shipped out yet and so I have not received any credits. I expect the package to leave the warehouse in the morning and I expect to receive my credit very shortly after. One-day and same-day shipping is usually only offered in specific locales where Amazon delivers directly from their local warehouse (as opposed to a CP/Fedex/UPS). Delivery via a third-party means the items have to physically ship out of the Amazon warehouse sooner to arrive on time versus a local delivery from the local Amazon warehouse where the package leaves on a truck and gets delivered that same day.
Removed external link in signature.
Jan 7, 2019
86 posts
102 upvotes
i got the credit email today as well as the shipped notification. the email said there is 65 dollars of credit in my account. i don’t see where the credit is on the site, but i tested it out by adding something to my cart and getting all the way to the end before confirming the purchase. the credit is applied at checkout! it worked! :) the credit must be used by august 30th

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)