Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Sonos one (Gen 2) WHITE $184 - $65 credit =119+tax lowest price ever!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 4:50 pm
Dec 24, 2017
93 posts
44 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
It’s also highlighted in the order history
Images
  • E0E5D7CC-5DE9-46FA-8408-CE955F065943.jpeg
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4022 posts
1133 upvotes
jaktor wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:37 am
It’s also highlighted in the order history
It’s not there anymore.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
30770 posts
2575 upvotes
Winnipeg
what is the big deal about this speaker? it seems just another bluetooth/wireless speaker?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1631 posts
1244 upvotes
Alberta
vivibaby wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:39 am
It’s not there anymore.
Looks like I was right...
Jul 15, 2019
3 posts
Talked to chat support and they said that you will receive credit when the product ships.

*Long time lurker that had to sign up and post a thanks for surfacing this deal!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7937 posts
1220 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks Op!

Special offers and product promotions
Style: 1 Speaker | Color Name: Black
Purchase a Sonos One (Gen 2) and receive $65 back. Available only for purchases shipped and sold by Amazon.ca, for a limited time only. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Promotion Details

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 16, 2019.
Offer only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon Digital Services LLC or Amazon Services International, Inc. (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" or "sold by Amazon Services International, Inc." on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.ca. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
Offer good while supplies last.
Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in Canada and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC and Amazon Services International, Inc.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
This offer is available to Prime members only.
You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Apr 26, 2019
174 posts
258 upvotes
Markham, ON
Btw, the rebate appears to be after-tax so the final price is gonna be $185 + tax - $65 = $144.05 (Ontario tax at 13%)

instead of $120 + tax = $135.60.
Jun 19, 2010
376 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
fluidmax wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:46 am
Looks like I was right...
I also still see it. I'm sure I will be able to either return or make them honour the discount.
Mar 15, 2003
714 posts
197 upvotes
toronto
Their system is prob matching best buys price, I'll just return it if I don't get the additional $65.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6859 posts
2683 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget Airmilesshops for 45 AM back (currently 5x)
[OP]
Nov 17, 2017
91 posts
133 upvotes
I haven’t received a promo code email hopefully when item ships.
Please don’t s@$t on my parade
Jan 16, 2013
141 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary
I see it on my mobile app. Ordered 1 thanks OP
Images
  • 3DEAD5B7-3909-4D2C-B1C9-E1364BD0C82A.png
  • EDE5254E-BAAA-45DF-B50A-5D11BCC7641E.png
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7937 posts
1220 upvotes
Montreal
ericdraven wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:50 am
Thanks Op!

Special offers and product promotions
Style: 1 Speaker | Color Name: Black
Purchase a Sonos One (Gen 2) and receive $65 back. Available only for purchases shipped and sold by Amazon.ca, for a limited time only. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Promotion Details

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 16, 2019.
Offer only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon Digital Services LLC or Amazon Services International, Inc. (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" or "sold by Amazon Services International, Inc." on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.ca. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
Offer good while supplies last.
Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in Canada and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC and Amazon Services International, Inc.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
This offer is available to Prime members only.
You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

I was worried that it didn't work with Google Assistant...

But it does!

https://www.sonos.com/en-ca/google-assistant

Whew!
:)