Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds TWS Bluetooth in-Ear Bluetooh V5.0 - $49.99 now $36.00

Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2538 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener

[Amazon.ca] SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds TWS Bluetooth in-Ear Bluetooh V5.0 - $49.99 now $36.00

Was looking for some cheaper but good quality inear buds for stocking stuffers and saw these.

Have had good luck so far with SoundPEAST, unlike the UMIDIGI I bought a while back.

Also wanted ones with touch controls, hope these will fit the bill, since my budget is $40.

Screenshot_20191202-220349_Amazon Shopping.jpg

SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds TWS Bluetooth Headphones in-Ear Stereo Bluetooh V5.0 Eeadphones High Definition Mic Rechargable Wireless Headphones (Clear Calls, Smart Touch, IPX5, 24 Hours Playtime)
5 replies
Jun 2, 2017
126 posts
104 upvotes
This is a good TWS. I bought this at a similar price months back and this is a good price. The sound quality is good for the price - I like this more than QCY. The only con is the call quality. It seems that the other party is not able to hear well (reception is good) but I don't think there's any good TWS that provides good call qaulity in this price range. I think if this is the price range you're looking for, then this is the best option you have. I don't regret but I'm looking forward to getting a Amazon Echo Buds for the call quality - if the call quality is what you need, skip this price range and get Echo Buds (not sold in Canada yet) or Air Pods Pro.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3137 upvotes
Markham
g3hancdf wrote: This is a good TWS. I bought this at a similar price months back and this is a good price. The sound quality is good for the price - I like this more than QCY. The only con is the call quality. It seems that the other party is not able to hear well (reception is good) but I don't think there's any good TWS that provides good call qaulity in this price range. I think if this is the price range you're looking for, then this is the best option you have. I don't regret but I'm looking forward to getting a Amazon Echo Buds for the call quality - if the call quality is what you need, skip this price range and get Echo Buds (not sold in Canada yet) or Air Pods Pro.
Thanks for your review. I thought this would be better for calls.
Echo Buds reviews are great either.
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2538 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
g3hancdf wrote: This is a good TWS. I bought this at a similar price months back and this is a good price. The sound quality is good for the price - I like this more than QCY. The only con is the call quality. It seems that the other party is not able to hear well (reception is good) but I don't think there's any good TWS that provides good call qaulity in this price range. I think if this is the price range you're looking for, then this is the best option you have. I don't regret but I'm looking forward to getting a Amazon Echo Buds for the call quality - if the call quality is what you need, skip this price range and get Echo Buds (not sold in Canada yet) or Air Pods Pro.
Thanks for review. Most of the ppl I'm giving them too dont make or take calls very much anymore. And the add in all the spam calls we get, it's less and less of real con for many ppl lol.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Ordered on black friday for $37. Just received mine in the mail tonight. They sound great for the price. My only gripe is that I can't be connected to 2 devices at the same time like my current bluetooth headphones.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1296 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
These get great reviews, but why are they on sale so often? They were a bit cheaper last week iirc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)