• Jul 10th, 2019 7:28 pm
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
18 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] SOUNDPEATS TrueCapsule new model 25%/$13 Off

Always keep an eye on Special offers and product promotions on Amazon
Found another discount offer from SOUNDPEATS again, I heard that this new model has a really good mic, just purchased one and I will give a feed back below

Code - JGZIBF69
Last edited by Nikefan on Jul 7th, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
123 replies
Aug 2, 2017
8 posts
10 upvotes
BC
I recently bought another model - soundpeats true engine (q42) for 55$... https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07QB22QZS/

This model q35 (or q35 plus?) may sound & function similar...so I'm sharing feedback. Sounds very good, a bit bass heavy. Excellent range. Good connectivity(occasionally drops signal for half a sec and returns to normal).

Battery life is very avg. Case charges the buds may be 3 times after which we need to recharge the case. So once every 2 to 3 days.. Case is very portable though bcz size/battery in it is small. So it's a tradeoff.

Comfortable for maybe 2hrs..anything beyond that reminded me that I have them plugged in. Stays snug and fit without having to adjust.

No noticeable lip sync lag issue while transmitting audio from tv which seems to be the most common complaint with most under 100$ earbuds.
Last edited by Lucky25 on Jul 3rd, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
18 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Thank u for your shareSmiling Face With Open Mouth Guess I made a right choice again
Oct 2, 2008
370 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op. Been looking to grab some wireless headphones. My brothers got some other Soundpeat ones so I'm gonna try them out at this price.
Jul 24, 2002
438 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
Curious about TALK quality. I have a pair of Soundcore Ankers, and they're pretty decent. However, some folks complain about the talk quality. When I phone them, the quality is ok to Meh.... Any comments on that? Have you heard them on your buddy's phone / family member's phone etc?
KLUTZO

<no linking to external sites>
4K for the real world

Videography geek, Game geek, Family geek, all round geek!
Jul 24, 2002
438 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
K giving it a go... This section got me interested, and hopefully better than the Anker soundcores which I do like...

[Clear Calls]-To solve the poor audio quality of TWS earbuds for calling, SOUNDPEATS TrueCapsule wireless earphones adopt improved high quality mic for both earbuds and high definition noise isolation technology to ensure clear and smooth hands-free communication.

We'll see on Wednesday! =>
KLUTZO

<no linking to external sites>
4K for the real world

Videography geek, Game geek, Family geek, all round geek!
Sep 16, 2013
79 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Arrives on the 2nd and will report back on Mic quality.
May 30, 2019
61 posts
69 upvotes
Damn, i bought the other Soundpeats (the ones with the case that doesn't have a lid). No complaints but with OP's deal, these are cheaper than the ones i bought.
Jul 10, 2017
20 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Took a shot, nice dog walking headphones maybe.
Apr 10, 2009
193 posts
194 upvotes
Manual says that there are no volume controls on the device.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1514 posts
827 upvotes
Kitchener
pres_00 wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 1:01 am
Manual says that there are no volume controls on the device.
I have a few soundpeats and none do. Other then adjusting using your device. You can also trigger the google assistant by holding the button and then telling assistant to lover volume. Not perfect but works.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2910 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto
The Soundpeats line is super underrated. I have the Q32 and I mostly use them with my Fire TV at night. It's been 3 months since I've got them and I haven't had to charge the case yet and it's still showing full battery.

Sound quality for my usage is amazing.
Aug 16, 2015
145 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ordered one...i hope they sound better than xiaomi airdots pro....