Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Speakman S-2005-HB Shower Head - $33.73 Very Hot

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2015 11:27 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2614 posts
3356 upvotes
Fredericton

[Amazon.ca] Speakman S-2005-HB Shower Head - $33.73 Very Hot

Amazon.ca has the Speakman S-2005-HB Shower Head. I know what you are thinking, a shower head is a hot deal? People who use Speakman heads rave about them, and I believe this is the lowest it's been in Canada. Sold and shipped by Amazon, not a reseller.

http://www.amazon.ca/Speakman-S-2005-HB ... B0055JJ5VG

4.5 stars on Amazon.COM, 369 reviews.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9UfeeOC.jpg[/IMG]

Edit:Currently $38.67
117 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10938 posts
14389 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
The E2 version is the low flow model....for the real deal the same model without the E2 is the $34.86.

http://www.amazon.ca/Speakman-S-2005-HB ... B0018LGZ04

Update: this model and the OP's is now "sold out" from amazon.ca....it redirects you to the same model sold by showerdoordirect which is apx $44 plus $12 shipping. If you click around on the site the one sold from amazon.ca is still available but ships in a couple of weeks.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1213 posts
327 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
Most showerheads nowadays will have a flow restrictor, it's a very simple process to remove it.
Jul 10, 2013
160 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
I have no knowledge when it comes to showerheads so please help me out.
At my apartment, the water pressure is relatively low.
Will this showerhead help with my situation?
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1617 posts
675 upvotes
Thanks!

I have a Speakman Anystream 2000 and I love it, I actually brought it with me from my last house. :) But it's getting very old and the jets are spraying everywhere now (I have tried CLR to no avail.) I really appreciate you posting this. It's a great deal and the free shipping is nice too!
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
shgam2 wrote: I have no knowledge when it comes to showerheads so please help me out.
At my apartment, the water pressure is relatively low.
Will this showerhead help with my situation?
Dont think so, the gpm rating is at at certain pressure, so if you only get half the pressure, you will get half the gpm. Or I might be wrong ...

I dont have pressure problems, but I always go for German/Italian stuff for my showers. Hansgrohe fixtures can be had cheaper than the North American/chinese krap (delta, moen) if you are patient enough in fleebay ...

Edit: always go for rain showers ;)
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1873 posts
552 upvotes
speakman make good products... this one is plastic though, the metal ones are even better!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2415 posts
358 upvotes
NB
Which one is better the $33 or. $34 one ?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1416 posts
895 upvotes
Montreal
Colin0317 wrote: Which one is better the $33 or. $34 one ?
As mentioned earlier in the thread, the E2 is 2 gallons while the non-E2 is 2.5 Gallons (per minute). Since I like water and I do not live in Death Valley, I went for the 34$ one.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2159 posts
370 upvotes
Caledon, ON
Removing or increasing the flow (and thereby the pressure coming out of the head) on any showerhead is pretty simple:

In the 1/2 inch threaded end of the Showerhead there will be a small plastic white, blue, or green water saver (flow restrictor) with an ~1/8th inch o-ring in the middle.
[IMG]http://eyakogreen.co.za/documents/t/o/2052.jpg[/IMG]

* To increase the flow rate to about 4.5GPM remove the o-ring (a pair of small scissors works well)
* To increase to max (about 9 gpm) remove the flow restrictor altogether - it should just pop out (may need to use a set of tweezers or a small knife to get to it).

I usually find just taking out the o-ring works fine for most houses and doesn't break the bank on the water bill, but if you have pressure problems in your house/apartment you can take the whole thing out.

EDIT - Speakman has a PDF doc outlining how to do this: http://www.speakmanshowers.com/elements ... emoval.pdf
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
Thanks. Ordered two $34 ones because I see it on RedFlagDeals
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4857 posts
880 upvotes
Vancity
Hnnng tempting. Do I really NEED this?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1416 posts
895 upvotes
Montreal
sonick wrote: Hnnng tempting. Do I really NEED this?
Nope. But it is 34$ and it may get you a better shower. To me. there are a few consumer holy grails in life: A perfect electric shave, the perfect pair of IEMs and a perfect shower :) .
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2683 posts
2703 upvotes
Ottawa
klown wrote: Nope. But it is 34$ and it may get you a better shower. To me. there are a few consumer holy grails in life: A perfect electric shave, the perfect pair of IEMs and a perfect shower :) .
Don't forget perfect bed/pillow combo

But on topic I love these showerheads
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1166 posts
478 upvotes
Turbanville
Thanks OP, Ordered one each...
"Beer"
The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
chriscabob wrote: Don't forget perfect bed/pillow combo

But on topic I love these showerheads
Don't forget a good rubber hose. If you've ever used that crap plastic anti kink shat they sell, you'll appreciate the rubber one every time you whip it out
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)