[Amazon Canada] Spend $60 and save $20 on select nutrition and wellness products (*** Important : Tax refund on CLIF ***)
- Deal Link:
- January 31, 2018
- Amazon Canada
Update#3 (*** Important ***): Thanks to member(shopper_holic) on post#41 provide the update about tax refund from Amazon.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... #p28799665
Update#2: About tax (HST) charging for the CLIF bar : I have tested the following products from both Amazon and Walmart website, result is following :
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (Only Amazon charges tax)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter (Only Amazon charges tax)
- Coconut Chocolate Chip(Only Amazon charges tax)
- Chocolate Almond Fudge(Only Amazon charges tax)
- Chocolate Chip Energy Bars (Both Walmart and Amazon do not charge tax)
- Chocolate brownie (Only Walmart charges tax)
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch (Amazon doesn't charge tax, but this product is not available from Walmart website)
Update#1 : Amazon has just reduced the available quantity to my example product, so I have just removed the example, but the stack of S&S still works on other products as long as the total (before the S&S amount) is greater than or equal to $60.
Couple of things :
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January, 31, 2018.
- Details : https://www.amazon.ca/gp/promotions/det ... H2CFX48IMZ
- You can stack with the Subscribe and Save if the total (before S&S amount) is equal or more than $60. However, the limitation is that you can only buy one product within the same S&S order with multiple quantities.