Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection w/Pre-order Bonus (PS4/Switch/XB1) - $44.99 for Prime members

Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
The PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV is 1080p native resolution and has all the content already.

The XBox One version gets the 360 version with the add-on which is backwards compatible but the game itself is 720p native resolution.
If you are an active GamePass subscriber on XBox One, Super Street Fighter 4 is already free there.
WL1980 wrote: So for the PS4 version includes a free PS4 game and the Xbox One includes a 360 game + add-on?

PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV :

XBox 360 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV running on XBox One X via backwards compatibility:
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1102 posts
353 upvotes
OAKVILLE
But how is this a hot deal?

Amazon Prime discount applies to all preorder games.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14352 posts
15708 upvotes
Oil Country
toronto1979 wrote: But how is this a hot deal?

The bonus game is pre-order only. Assuming the bonus item goes away after the game is available for sale in stores, it's a decent deal. $5 off plus a bonus game if you have PS4 or XB1.
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes
toronto1979 wrote: But how is this a hot deal?

This is not a deal and just a preorder thread. The mods should remove this.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
khangt1 wrote: Looks like May 29.

Get 22% off the PC version at GMG ($31.19USD) with code VIP22 at www.greenmangaming.com/vip
25% off currently $29.99. Tempted but Capcom has been so trash lately and I don't want to get suckered like I did with SFV
Dec 17, 2006
149 posts
43 upvotes
Calgary
This thing is going to get discounted so fast it should be $25 in a few months
Oct 12, 2004
712 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
fudge_u wrote: Possibly... but Ultra Street Fighter IV is $25 in the PS Store, so you're already seeing some savings if you pre-order.
agreed. that's why i bought it too. went with gmg. been contemplating picking up usf4 anyway. the last steam sale still had this for ~$10 still .
HeatWare
HoFo
--------------------
Apr 11, 2007
409 posts
128 upvotes
Too bad no SF Ex series, this would have been the best opportunity for them to add them.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2012
1341 posts
3855 upvotes
Canada
ridsama wrote: Too bad no SF Ex series, this would have been the best opportunity for them to add them.
Agree!

Unfortunately, very few people would remember or appreciate the EX series.

Also, 3D graphics don't generally age too well...
RFD: Pick any two.
1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14352 posts
15708 upvotes
Oil Country
ridsama wrote: Too bad no SF Ex series, this would have been the best opportunity for them to add them.
Styleman wrote: Agree!

Unfortunately, very few people would remember or appreciate the EX series.

Also, 3D graphics don't generally age too well...
When I checked a few sites that ranked all of the SF games, the EX series was always at the bottom or didn't even make the list. You might have like those versions, but many others didn't care for them. I loved Street Fighter: The Movie version too, but it doesn't seem to get any mentions.
Jan 17, 2015
346 posts
395 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
I got the game today. Didnt get a code for USF IV. Do these things normally come via email, either our own or through amazon's message center?
Oct 29, 2010
366 posts
340 upvotes
Ottawa
tehhDR wrote: I got the game today. Didnt get a code for USF IV. Do these things normally come via email, either our own or through amazon's message center?
In my experience with Amazon, they come via standard email with a generic title like: Order Benefit
Jun 11, 2007
165 posts
26 upvotes
USFIV will be sent 2 weeks after the release of SF30, according to the pre-order details on psn.
Nov 24, 2016
60 posts
54 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: When I checked a few sites that ranked all of the SF games, the EX series was always at the bottom or didn't even make the list. You might have like those versions, but many others didn't care for them. I loved Street Fighter: The Movie version too, but it doesn't seem to get any mentions.
Also, EX series and the SF movie game was not developed by Capcom. It's a licensing nightmare for them. Their analysis probably doesn't project enough sales to even sort out the legality of it as well as the royalties to each party.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2176 posts
339 upvotes
Montreal
As a side note, this collection is actually pretty good. I love SF1 even though I keep dying and losing lol
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
I have to be honest. Online is so broken on PS4 I can't say for XBox or pc.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
I am sad it doesnt have my favorite game Puzzle/Gem Fighters
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
kuothebest wrote: I have to be honest. Online is so broken on PS4 I can't say for XBox or pc.
game is a broken mess on every platform. typical for Capcom these days

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)