Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - PS4 - $25.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 3:31 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - PS4 - $25.96

$25.96 for Street Fighter V Arcade Edition for PS4. This includes Season 1 and 2 content, which sells for around the same price without the base game. Season 3 content is sold separately.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B076GVBNZT/?co ... _lig_dp_it
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
14 replies
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thank you OP, been eyeing on this on 3Camel but it never sent update :(.
Dec 21, 2011
63 posts
47 upvotes
London
Word of Warning. Physically the Arcade edition is Just Street FIghter V. Only difference is it Comes with DLC code for Season 1 and 2
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11790 posts
5893 upvotes
It does come on an updated disc that adds the 2018 changes and new modes. The original Street Fighter V disc without patches does not have the same
modes.

The DLC code that comes with this disc version is required to unlock the Season 1 and Season 2 DLC characters.
pandiosity wrote: Word of Warning. Physically the Arcade edition is Just Street FIghter V. Only difference is it Comes with DLC code for Season 1 and 2
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes
This is straight up the worst fighting game of this console generation. Ever since the beta, people have been finding more and more things inherently wrong with SFV, the latest blowup being that this game has variable input lag:

For a fighting game this is absolutely wack. I wouldn't waste my time or money in this POS.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3644 posts
1415 upvotes
BC
Want to add this to my collection, but the inevitable super street fighter V arcade edition with season 4 passes will certainly drop this game in price.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Would be hot if it had the season 3 characters
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13223 posts
12043 upvotes
Toronto
I can wait for the ultimate edition with all the DLC.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1147 posts
1692 upvotes
Oakville
Noob question
What are season 1,2 and 3
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
yohung wrote: Noob question
What are season 1,2 and 3
extra fighters
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
Jotamide wrote: This is straight up the worst fighting game of this console generation. Ever since the beta, people have been finding more and more things inherently wrong with SFV, the latest blowup being that this game has variable input lag:
For a fighting game this is absolutely wack. I wouldn't waste my time or money in this POS.
Not just the worst fighting game but the most disappointing game I've played this generation bar none. You still need to spend another $40 on DLC not included in this Arcade Edition if you want the full game. Complete rip off and not worth it at all
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Angultra wrote: I can wait for the ultimate edition with all the DLC.
ReeGee wrote: Not just the worst fighting game but the most disappointing game I've played this generation bar none. You still need to spend another $40 on DLC not included in this Arcade Edition if you want the full game. Complete rip off and not worth it at all
Does anyone know when is most probably going to be the release period for a retail disc version of Street Fighter V's complete or Ultra Edition with all the 3 seasons released so far?

I have been holding off of getting SF V for this very reason. Been burned so many times by Capcom milking off of our Passion for Street Fighter in the past several years!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11790 posts
5893 upvotes
Street Fighter V has planned continued support up until 2020 which is probably around the time Street Fighter 6 would be out.
I don't mind continued seasons of support for the game. It is still the #1 followed fighting game at EVO and other competitive tournament scenes.

Capcom did completely drop any support for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite because Marvel was not happy how that game turned out and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is held in higher regard.

Scorpionsy wrote: Does anyone know when is most probably going to be the release period for a retail disc version of Street Fighter V's complete or Ultra Edition with all the 3 seasons released so far?

I have been holding off of getting SF V for this very reason. Been burned so many times by Capcom milking off of our Passion for Street Fighter in the past several years!
Mortal Kombat XL is not going to be at EVO 2018 this year but Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition is taking its place.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/6/169831 ... l-fighterz

Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
Jotamide wrote: This is straight up the worst fighting game of this console generation. Ever since the beta, people have been finding more and more things inherently wrong with SFV, the latest blowup being that this game has variable input lag:

Most people don't give two shits about apparent input lag

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)