Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Summer Infant Side by Side Split-Screen Video Monitor Set $199.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2017 3:30 pm
[OP]
Banned
Nov 11, 2016
236 posts
551 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Summer Infant Side by Side Split-Screen Video Monitor Set $199.99

Good split screen baby monitor on sale. Lowest price by Camel.
https://www.amazon.ca/Summer-Infant-Spl ... 468&sr=1-2

• 5-Inch high resolution color LCD video display with automatic black and white night vision
  • Side by side split screen technology enables simultaneous viewing of 1-4 rooms on screen
  • Includes two cameras with pan, scan and zoom functions to keep mobile child in view at all times
  • Two-way audio communication and temperature display on LCD handheld parent unit
  • Up to 600-Feet range
Please show appreciation but clicking on the like button. 😎
8 replies
Feb 14, 2017
3 posts
I just bought this item on amazon last week. Gonna exchange for lower price. You saved me 50 bucks, thanks a lot.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4033 posts
355 upvotes
Mississauga
can someone explain what the above can do that a wifi camera can't? hd wifi cam are around $50
Dec 30, 1969
13 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria
Baby monitors wake up on sound so they aren't killing batter all the time. I find they have better sound detection than wifi camera. You don't need to load up a clumsy app to check on them either...

Overall they are just more suited for the job.
Jul 13, 2004
315 posts
8 upvotes
Do not buy Summer baby monitors. They are trash. I made the mistake of buying a second one after my first one died, and that one died too. Go with any other brand.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5487 posts
413 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
DouglasM991 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 6:27 am
Baby monitors wake up on sound so they aren't killing batter all the time. I find they have better sound detection than wifi camera. You don't need to load up a clumsy app to check on them either...

Overall they are just more suited for the job.
This. Last thing you want to do at 3am at night when the baby starts crying is to fumble around with a phone.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Nov 22, 2006
307 posts
40 upvotes
Ducky wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 5:05 am
can someone explain what the above can do that a wifi camera can't? hd wifi cam are around $50
They work even if you don't have wifi or if your internet is down.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6226 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
the infant optics DX-R 8 is the best monitor I've tested. not readily available in Canada but a few places have it. Lots friends I know swear by this one.
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Jan 2, 2012
126 posts
22 upvotes
FORT MCMURRAY
Great find. Now to convince the lady.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel