Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sylvania Smart+ Motion and Temperature Sensor, Works with SmartThings

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 10:38 pm
[OP]
Nov 15, 2009
17 posts
12 upvotes

Sylvania Smart+ Motion and Temperature Sensor, Works with SmartThings

Deal Link:
Price:
$38.91
Savings:
14%
Expiry:
February 17, 2018
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
Sylvania Smart+ Motion and Temperature Sensor, Works with SmartThings

Its a real good deal according to camel amazon price tracker
Last edited by protecteur on Feb 14th, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15038 posts
961 upvotes
Scarborough
anyone actually familiar with amaxon? are they like Amazon except they only sell everything from a to x so they don't have anything that starts with a Y or z?
MOONBOX REPLACEMENT:IPTV Group Buy
Jan 3, 2018
121 posts
28 upvotes
actng wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 7:12 pm
anyone actually familiar with amaxon? are they like Amazon except they only sell everything from a to x so they don't have anything that starts with a Y or z?
A simple thank you would have been sufficient.

The number of asinine one-upmanship comments on this forum is probably why few people post deals.

J/
[OP]
Nov 15, 2009
17 posts
12 upvotes
If you so worried about typo’s that someone made sharing deals you got a huge issue! I just finished fixing it for you so that you can wipe your tears off lol
Jul 11, 2008
736 posts
370 upvotes
Jakinthe wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 7:15 pm

The number of asinine one-upmanship comments on this forum is probably why few people post deals.

J/
Gotta be honest, I read a ton of threads just for the comments, lol. Some are funnier than others of course.

Mp
Aug 18, 2007
314 posts
81 upvotes
Jakinthe wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 7:15 pm

J/
Don't sweat it, I doubt it was anything personal, he was probably just seizing the opportunity to try to be funny. Just play along with it next time ;)

I've never heard of this before, but looks like an interesting product, so thanks for the share. (Oddly enough, in addition to finding good deals, I find that a secondary benefit of RFD is learning about products that I otherwise might not have heard of)