Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] TaoTronics 4L Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier $48.74 ($44.83 after 8% ebates)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2019 12:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8892 posts
9717 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] TaoTronics 4L Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier $48.74 ($44.83 after 8% ebates)

Large tank 4L Humidifier $48 ish after the discount code found on the product page: TTAH001S

Save additional 8% if you buy / click through ebates

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00V4TL514/

Features & details
4L Tank Capacity, Works for All Night: Over a gallon of water lasts for 12-30 hour working time on a full tank; designed to humidify the air in rooms up to 10-30 m² / 107-322 ft², bedroom, nursery, office and so on.

Informative LED display: Built-in Humidistat tells you the current RH; Easily choose between three mist levels; Set your desired humidity level, 40-60% is best.

Nightlight & Sleep Mode: Choose to turn on the nightlight, or enter sleep mode to shut off LED screen for a discreet sleep at night.

Quiet Operation for Bedroom Use: Ultrasonic humidifiers are incredibly silent, produces less than 38 dB of noise; perfect for your baby and a disturbance-free sleep at night. Note: Please do NOT use with essential oils.

Safe to Use: Automatically shuts off when water runs out; Microporous cartridge filters the water from micro-organisms and bad odor, we recommend you change filters every 4-6 months.
Last edited by Wizard1 on Jan 17th, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
176 replies
Dec 22, 2018
3 posts
Thanks! Ordered! Reasonable price for a humidifier with good reviews. The discount code did not show for the product on my amazon app, but I manually entered your code at checkout for the discount and it works. Combine with Ebates for another 8%.
Sep 22, 2013
17 posts
1 upvote
Vaughan
Been looking at humidifiers for a while. This model is bottom fill, that’s my big worry. Anyone have any experience with this?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2265 posts
370 upvotes
Just an FYI.

Be careful if you have allergy, asthma or sinus condition. It does produce quite a bit of "white dust". I have one in my office which I run all the time. My entire office is full of these "white dust".

It is nothing to concern about if you don't have the above problems.

https://www.hvac.com/faq/white-dust-concerned/
King of the farm
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2065 posts
983 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Price back up to $75. Bought this for $85 last year and still thought it was a good deal compared to the competition.

No problems with it so far and if registered, comes with a three year warranty I believe.

Pretty much a one-room humidifier.
:D
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2355 posts
1658 upvotes
Clarington
moulamou wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 8:10 am
Price back up to $75. Bought this for $85 last year and still thought it was a good deal compared to the competition.

No problems with it so far and if registered, comes with a three year warranty I believe.

Pretty much a one-room humidifier.
It's still $48.74.

Got one - wanted to get a second but the coupon is only good for 1 per account :(
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2065 posts
983 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Bawler wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 8:13 am
It's still $48.74.

Got one - wanted to get a second but the coupon is only good for 1 per account :(
Ahh yes I missed the part about the coupon. Great deal then.

Too bad I don't need another one.
:D
Oct 31, 2013
376 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Deal is dead the price went back up
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2009 posts
2133 upvotes
Bawler wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 8:13 am
It's still $48.74.

I bought 2 under the same order, and used the coupon once, given that I chose the black version, which was 2$ more each, so total was 100$+tax. Same day delivery.
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2009 posts
2133 upvotes
HernanDavid wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 8:58 am
Deal is dead the price went back up
Please read the OP first, you need to apply the code at checkout. Maybe didn't have your coffee yet? :)
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Oct 31, 2013
376 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 9:05 am
Please read the OP first, you need to apply the code at checkout. Maybe didn't have your coffee yet? :)
I was having the coffee while checking my notifications. You are right I was wrong. My bad. Deal still good
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Mar 13, 2017
286 posts
267 upvotes
Tried with multiple units and yes the code works.
Thanks OP - I've had this one in my wish-list for some time now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)