Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Jun14 updated - [Targeted] Get $10 credit with $50 Amazon Gift Cards purchase (coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2018 10:36 am
May 5, 2013
412 posts
284 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Amazon.ca] Jun14 updated - [Targeted] Get $10 credit with $50 Amazon Gift Cards purchase (coupon)

June14update:
- report back, got my promotion credits:
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: CDN$ 149.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 5.90
FREE Shipping: -CDN$ 5.90
Reload Promotion: -CDN$ 5.00
Gift Card Promotion: -CDN$ 10.00

Total before tax: CDN$ 134.99
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 17.55
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Gift Card Amount: -CDN$ 152.54
Grand Total: CDN$ 0.00
-----------------------------------------
June12 update:
- First, thanks you all for showing your love via upvotes... :)
- YMMV Today I Reload Your Balance for $100, and it said I qualified for 2 promotion credits!! $10 + $5 = $15 total. I will report back later and let you guys know if I really receive the credits or not.

Detail:
1. login to your Account dashboard;
2. Click this link:
https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=asv_gclp_bw ... 6547702011
Or try this link:
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... nce+Reload
Screenshot at Jun 12 13-28-02.png

For a limited time, get a $5 promotional credit when you reload your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance for the first time with $100 or more.

To receive the promotional credit:
This must be the first time you have reloaded the Gift Card Balance associated with your Amazon.ca account.
Reload $100 or more into your Gift Card Balance. You can reload your Gift Card Balance with a credit, debit, ACH or pre-paid card. Your Gift Card Balance can be used to shop among millions of items on Amazon.ca and there is no expiration date or service fee. Learn more from Amazon.ca Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Click the yellow “Click to Qualify” button to confirm reloading.
A $5 promotional credit will be applied to your account within 24 hours of your transaction and an email notification will be sent to you to confirm the application the promotional credit. The promotional credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca, not a third party or other Amazon entity (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). The promotional credit will expire on August 16, 2018.
Restrictions apply; scroll down to learn more.

-------------old--------------------------------------
why so many downvotes... Disappointed But Relieved Face
This promotion is targeted. Valid between Februry 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018.

Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional credit to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by June 30, 2018, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter "GIFTCARD18" at checkout or click the button below to qualify

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

TRY THIS LINK (Need login): https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=huc_gc_nca_ ... 3951403011

Ways to Send a Gift Card
EMAIL/PRINT/IN A GIFT BOX/GREETING CARD/MULTIPACKS

How to Use Your Promotional Credit

Add one or more products sold by Amazon.ca in new condition to your cart.
Complete your purchase no later than August 15, 2018 11:59 PM (PT).
The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

Terms & Conditions

In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (either via email or on Amazon.ca); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") in a single order at Amazon.ca between Februry 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) enter the promotional code "GIFTCARD18" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out, or click the button to add the coupon to your account.

Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.
Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before June 30, 2018.
For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit ("Promo Credit") of $10 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.
Limit one Promo Credit per customer/primary email address.
Promo Credit is valid through and expires on August 15, 2018, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promo Credit may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.ca site.
Savings from the Promo Credit will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the Promo Credit are returned, the amount of the Promo Credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The Promo Credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
The Promo Credit may not be combined with other offers.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
Void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.ca/promos for details.
Last edited by AIOReward on Jun 14th, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
136 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.
---
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
AIOReward wrote: Have you tried it and not work for you?
These offers have never worked for me.
Dec 12, 2009
491 posts
391 upvotes
Clicked and got this "Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer."
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2960 posts
2337 upvotes
Calgary
Says I don’t qualify... too bad
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
not qualified Unamused Face (I'm 1 for 6 on these random $10 off $50gc promos.
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Feb 28, 2002
800 posts
283 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks op, 1 for 1. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Fido needs a shock collar.
Sep 6, 2016
756 posts
297 upvotes
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.
Public Mobile $35 / 4GB LTE a month forever!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1460 posts
742 upvotes
One day I'll learn not to click this thread.....

Works once, that's it. If you've used it before, no dice.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
I came for the the "Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer." comments. Not disappointed.
Oct 29, 2011
344 posts
254 upvotes
"Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)