Expired Offers

Locked: Tasco Spacestation 114x 500mm Reflector ST with Variable LED Red Dot Finderscope Telescope $64.83

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2018 9:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1115 posts
1609 upvotes
Alberta, AB

Tasco Spacestation 114x 500mm Reflector ST with Variable LED Red Dot Finderscope Telescope $64.83

All time low on Camel 3X
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Share:
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6711 posts
4913 upvotes
Oakville
I thought this may be promising but looks like a waste of money.
http://www.telescopereviews.org/tasco-s ... pe-review/
In conclusion, the Tasco Spacestation 114x500mm Reflector ST Telescope is definitely not recommended, professional or beginner. Beginners may experience too much hassle with it, get turned off and stop the hobby altogether, which will be such a shame. Professionals and experienced users may just get frustrated with the product, and will end up returning it later on. Definitely not worth your time, or your money.

1.0 out of 5 starsCheaply made product, its a joke.
BySem Kon September 16, 2015
It it wasnt for my 15 years of service award, which is a joke on its own, i would never buy this product, not even as a kid. It is so hard to use and adjust and i cant even look at the building accross without this thing wiggling.
Dont even waste your time on this, yet ,money..

1.0 out of 5 starsReviews that describe poor performance: Be thankful yours at least produces SOME ...
ByDeepSouthRickon December 13, 2014
Got this as an employee reward for years of service. I cannot get it to work at all. Cannot see anything with it. Reviews that describe poor performance: Be thankful yours at least produces SOME views. I've used other telescopes before with very good results. The naked eye is better than this piece of garbage. Extremely disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 starsJunk
ByEeyore's Dadon April 1, 2011
You get what you pay for. Got it as a gift and it doesn't even work good as a "coat hanger" Very CHEAP and has very poor directions! Stay away from this piece of junk!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)