Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Techvilla 60% OFF Electronics Sale! Bluetooth speakers and headphones

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 10:22 am
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
For those that received what type of battery time are you getting? I have a couple of headsets that range from 2-5 hours. Would prefer something that lasts longer.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
djpr wrote: For those that received what type of battery time are you getting? I have a couple of headsets that range from 2-5 hours. Would prefer something that lasts longer.
You're not going to get more than that in a $12 Chinese device, I'll tell ya that much :P
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got about 4 hours worth of playing time - not quite sure how long it was left on in standby by mistake
this is the smallest battery unit i've had with this type, so I don't have high expectations.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2010
1128 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto, On

Attempt 1 failed.

Attempt 2 failed.

Double checked extra white space (which I'm pretty sure isn't a thing with Ama) and still failed.
Nov 15, 2012
489 posts
657 upvotes
Mississauga
Works ONLY with the items in the OP's post. Just checked, worked for me. You chose a diff.type of headphones, as I can see from the pics. Just got them, they do not have much of a bass, but for the money look great!
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I have yet to find a set that beats the quality of my Audom m04 wireless headset.
Oct 14, 2010
626 posts
184 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: I have yet to find a set that beats the quality of my Audom m04 wireless headset.
Yeah, but they're ugly though.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
6o4_dc wrote: Yeah, but they're ugly though.
Ausdom? They are pretty decent looking. Specially, the new M06,M07s etc.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
newcan wrote:
Noise canceling - managed to cut my wife's voice out somewhat but not enough to not hear her.
hahaha the true test of quality budget bluetooth earphones lol
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2013
1119 posts
1184 upvotes
AB
speakers are pretty nice, you need giant ears to fit the headphones though.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Ausdom? They are pretty decent looking. Specially, the new M06,M07s etc.
The M06 maybe, but the M04 are not so nice looking and the M07 are borderline. I know nothing of the brand, but looking at them, for looks, the only ones I'd wear are the M06
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Feb 26, 2017
616 posts
437 upvotes
It’s bizarre how amazon is schlepping all of these crappy brands. It degrades the whole site.
Oct 14, 2010
626 posts
184 upvotes
how the hell do you put these things in your ear?
Nov 28, 2010
269 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
I was able to let them stay in the ear for about 30 seconds, is that the maximum :facepalm: ?
Oct 26, 2017
171 posts
284 upvotes
Anyone else had trouble pairing these? I can't see them as a device on my iphone 8.

Followed the directions, have the blinking blue light to say they are in pairing mode, but cannot pair. I can pair to other bluetooth devices, so I don't think it's an issue with my phone.
Mar 4, 2014
12 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Wont pair. Fake/defective product. Fake reviews got deleted. Can't review or refund. Worst product I ever bought.
Jan 7, 2007
195 posts
26 upvotes
Surrey
jradmcfast wrote: Anyone else had trouble pairing these? I can't see them as a device on my iphone 8.

Followed the directions, have the blinking blue light to say they are in pairing mode, but cannot pair. I can pair to other bluetooth devices, so I don't think it's an issue with my phone.

First time I tried to pair, i heard the voice telling me pairing but it didn't appear on my phone's list. I'm on android btw. I had to turn my bluetooth on and off and then repeat the process on the earphones and I think I threw in a phone reset as well; after that, it worked fine.

The overall feel of it is relatively solid. Once it paired, audio quality was decent. Nothing special. I'd say the biggest annoyance I've seen so far is that the range seems limited and gets more static-y the further you're away. For the $12 I paid for it, it's better than the aukey ones I bought before especially the fit. THe fit of these particular earbuds takes a second to figure out how to put it in but it stayed in the entire time and felt snug, i didn't notice it moving around too much. I haven't tried it in more than a few times at the gym and at the office.
Aug 22, 2013
331 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
I've been using the earbuds for a while. Pairing was pretty simple with an iPhone and an Android phone. Just turned on the phone Bluetooth option then turned on the buds and the devices found it.

Sound quality is ok, seems kinda low and I get a slight rattle on my left side. Standby time lasts at least 2 days during business hours (when I use it typically). Too bad it didn't come with a collar clip or something to keep it from sliding off my neck.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2012
1096 posts
514 upvotes
jradmcfast wrote: Anyone else had trouble pairing these? I can't see them as a device on my iphone 8.

Pairing mode is red blue light. You may have to reset the pairing. See instructions. I just did this tonight.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Returned the earphones, bought Anker instead, night and day difference in sound quality

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)