Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] THERMOS Funtainer 10 oz Food Jar (Violet or Teal) $14.97 and 10% Cash Back on GCR

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 8:15 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10998 posts
1087 upvotes
steven80 wrote: We have these for the kids, they do not keep things warm after 3 hours
I have a thermos brand "food jar" that isn't branded for kids but does keep the food warm after 3 hours. It has an insulating cap with built in folding spoon and another cap on top of that. Maybe you can try that one.
Member
Dec 23, 2015
304 posts
917 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
steven80 wrote: it is usually steaming hot lasagne/pasta placed into the kids backpack at 815AM. By lunch time, it's cold (they complain when they get home "why is my lunch not warm?").
Boil/microwave some water and pour it in to container for a few min and then drain and add hot food you are putting in for lunch. Should last until lunch time
Newbie
Apr 29, 2019
32 posts
72 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: I have a thermos brand "food jar" that isn't branded for kids but does keep the food warm after 3 hours. It has an insulating cap with built in folding spoon and another cap on top of that. Maybe you can try that one.
I second this comment. I've had the same adult version one for over 10 years now and it's still going strong. I used to pack hot food in this before going on a overnight bus ride trip for snowboarding so I have warm food to eat for breakfast :)
Sr. Member
Mar 10, 2008
624 posts
70 upvotes
steven80 wrote: it is usually steaming hot lasagne/pasta placed into the kids backpack at 815AM. By lunch time, it's cold (they complain when they get home "why is my lunch not warm?").
I use hot water wash it before i put lunch. It works.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2076 posts
1069 upvotes
yao416 wrote: Do I need this?...
I dont need 90% of the stuff that I buy from these "deals".... but yes you need it
Got that Zoomer account!
Member
Mar 17, 2015
342 posts
455 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
steven80 wrote: We have these for the kids, they do not keep things warm after 3 hours
Thank-you, I was wondering... I'll stick to finding a deal on the Stanley ones then...

Top