Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 89 Loads 4.08 L $6.94

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2017 3:51 pm
Mar 26, 2008
911 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 89 Loads 4.08 L $6.94

41 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
This simply clean formulation, is this the one that people here before were saying didn't work well? I see the reviews on Amazon are favourable, but I thought there was a TIDE type that people said didn't clean well or smell good.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Banned
Apr 11, 2012
870 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Same price as the Walmart flyer in Ontario at least
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
This is the stuff thats not as good as original.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Mar 27, 2008
551 posts
59 upvotes
Etobicoke
I love Tide it is my go too product. This stuff is Awful. I bought it maybe a year ago. tried one wash, and I re washed to get the horrible chemical smell out of it. I gave the rest of the bottle away to someone the could at least tolerate the smell. Don't buy unless you have tried it before. It is a personal taste some people may love it. I also will not use Tide with Fabreze. But any other sent and other detergent I have no issue with ie Sunlight, Presidents Choice etc
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
jackass_ca wrote: This simply clean formulation, is this the one that people here before were saying didn't work well? I see the reviews on Amazon are favourable, but I thought there was a TIDE type that people said didn't clean well or smell good.
Discoboy1 wrote: Ships in 1-2 months....

I am not sure about the Simply clean & Fresh, but I have been buying the Sensitive ones through subscribe&save.
My wife (who does most of the laundry) and I (occasionally) have absolutely no complaints about this. We don't have heavy dirt or mud on our clothes. Everything looks clean, smells good and light - but I am sure scents are totally subjective. We use this on baby clothes as well.

For $7, I bought 3 more. Thanks OP
Aug 5, 2012
699 posts
561 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
This Simply Clean is not as good as the Original that comes in red containers.
"You have more chances of getting hit by a lightning or getting eaten by a shark than actually winning a lottery"
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
konsensei wrote: Looks like the Fresh is gone.
Try the Sensitive one, 2nd link
The picture of sensitive looks like it is a fake one. lol
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
theflyingsquirrel wrote: The picture of sensitive looks like it is a fake one. lol
The picture is washed out! Maybe they used this laundry detergent on the picture

I wouldn't worry about fake. it's shipped and sold by amazon
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
damn i just bought it for $9 a few days back
😃
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
konsensei wrote: Looks like the Fresh is gone.
Try the Sensitive one, 2nd link
Thanks' and thanked you and OP
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
I believe the Sensitive one is not for H.E washers?
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
theflyingsquirrel wrote: How can you tell if your washer is HE or not?
Most newer washers are High-Efficiency, our LG has it marked on the front.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1873 posts
1204 upvotes
Montreal
Sensitive is HE compatible too