Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Tragically Hip: The Complete Collection Vinyl Box Set - $339.99

Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Tragically Hip: The Complete Collection Vinyl Box Set - $339.99

I understand this may be a niche product, but I've been keeping an eye on this set for some time and this is the lowest price it's been (according to 3xCamel). Ends up being $22.67 per album.

Here's the product description from Amazon:

This collection is housed in a beautiful rigid flip top box and includes all 13 Tragically Hip studio albums, Live Between Us and the debut self titled EP.
All titles have been re-mastered and pressed on 180 gram high quality vinyl
Also included is an exclusive The Tragically Hip Turntable mat
24 X 36 collector`s poster
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 26th, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer to Amazon Canada
8 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Don’t care about the price.

Thumbs up because I love the hip and Downie is a legend.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Jul 1, 2008
282 posts
52 upvotes
FYI, not the lowest ever, this set was $275 in July this year (on Prime Day?). I know this because I almost pulled the trigger at least 10 times but ultimately didn't.
I know, I know... where's your time machine. But just so you know, this is not the lowest it's ever been by a long shot. Still a decent deal, though.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
Advil_Yum wrote: FYI, not the lowest ever, this set was $275 in July this year (on Prime Day?). I know this because I almost pulled the trigger at least 10 times but ultimately didn't.
I know, I know... where's your time machine. But just so you know, this is not the lowest it's ever been by a long shot. Still a decent deal, though.
Good to know! I've always been skeptical of Camelx3's price history, clearly they missed that price drop. I always appreciate knowing lower prices regardless of when they happened, since you hope one day it hits that mark again. Thanks for sharing!
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
game_fanatic wrote: Thanks for that, never heard of this place but they got some pretty solid prices on vinyls!
It's just universal music's webstore. Used it to preorder The 1975's record.
😉
Deal Expert
Oct 7, 2010
15536 posts
5790 upvotes
Need a turn table first before we can deal. Lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)