Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca and Trailer Park Boys: Know What I'm Sayin'?

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2010 3:55 pm
Tags:
Feb 5, 2009
202 posts
78 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca and Trailer Park Boys: Know What I'm Sayin'?

Hi,

Anyone looking for Seasons 1-7 of the Trailer Park Boys, Amazon.ca has them for $59.99 and free shipping. That's only $8.57 per Season! According to Amazon.ca, you save $40 and that's a lot of chicken chips and pepperoni!

http://www.amazon.ca/Trailer-Park-Boys- ... 907&sr=8-1

Enjoy!
24 replies
Aug 8, 2005
730 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
That deal's pretty pimp dawg - thanks for pointin' it out. Peace :D
Hmm ... I've saved TONS of money yet I'm still broke. Oh yeah - I've got LOTS of toys to show for my savings. <--- Typical RFD way of thinking :D
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2251 upvotes
Thornhill
Boardman wrote: That deal's pretty pimp dawg - thanks for pointin' it out. Peace :D
Know what i'm sayyyyiin?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2617 posts
3359 upvotes
Fredericton
I spin more rhymes then a lazy susan;
Innocent 'til my guilt is proven;
J Rock and the Rock Pile, peace!
Aug 8, 2005
730 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
Going to have hit the recycles hard to get the scrilla for this deal. Seriously - this is a good price for a truly epic show. Clatty is a genious and this stuff is funny.
Hmm ... I've saved TONS of money yet I'm still broke. Oh yeah - I've got LOTS of toys to show for my savings. <--- Typical RFD way of thinking :D
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
great price, but be aware that this set does not include the christmas special, the final episode, or either of the two movies...
Jun 19, 2008
68 posts
Thanks OP. I already have both movies and the christmas special but not 1 season, now I have almost everything.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12227 posts
157 upvotes
naaawmmmsayin
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
SizzleChest wrote: great price, but be aware that this set does not include the christmas special, the final episode, or either of the two movies...
Final episode has yet to come out, shame since I own everything else the series has produced (minus the lone book).

The title got my hopes up that this was some sort of best of collection called "Know What I'm Sayin'?" coming out that I did not know about.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2006
2010 posts
417 upvotes
Markham
Awesome... thanks OP! I lost my S1 & 2 dvd's and didn't have the 6th & 7th season. Well worth it! BTW did anyone catch Lahey & Randy @ yukyuk's in Barrie @ start of May?
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12227 posts
157 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: great price, but be aware that this set does not include the christmas special, the final episode, or either of the two movies...
nor the pilot. which is not funny at all anyway.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2006
2748 posts
942 upvotes
$57.99 at Sunrise Records, match at Futureshop for about $52. That said, the DVDs are crap, the encoding is terrible and frames stutter. Also, lots of aliasing on edges. Maybe I am spoiled by blu-Ray but they are crap, take a look at arrested development DVDs or Six FeetUnder DVDs and you will see the difference, the original tv broadcasts on showcase were better.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Corizzle wrote: Final episode has yet to come out
i was under the impression that "say goodnight to the bad guys" was the last episode which aired in december of 2008 i believe.

EDIT: an interesting bit of TPB related info here
Aug 8, 2005
730 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
Bottle Kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
SizzleChest wrote: i was under the impression that "say goodnight to the bad guys" was the last episode which aired in december of 2008 i believe.

EDIT: an interesting bit of TPB related info here
Yep that is the last episode, I meant it was not out on DVD yet.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD