Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Turtle Beach Ear Force XO 7PRO Gaming Headset - Xbox One $55 73% off

Oct 26, 2016
170 posts
127 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Turtle Beach Ear Force XO 7PRO Gaming Headset - Xbox One $55 73% off

First shared deal post please have patience :)

Turtle Beach Gaming Headset on what seems like a very big discount
Lowest price ever according to history, and way below anything you can get at BB or Newegg. Not a gamer but relatively good reviews.

PS. if you bought a $25 gc from amazon during prime day and got the $5 GC bonus, it expires tomorrow! You can use it on items shipped and sold by Amazon only, which brings this down to $50
75 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
You hit it out of the park on your first post dude! Thanked.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Oct 14, 2013
906 posts
1914 upvotes
HOLY SHEEEEEET!

Wanted to buy an Headset for my New Xbox. Awesome find!
Apr 27, 2013
734 posts
1177 upvotes
Montreal
Price matched at BB thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
metabrah wrote: This. I only see the XO 7, not the XO 7 Pro.
It’s in the description.
They only have XO 7 pro at Bestbuy
Oct 1, 2006
104 posts
104 upvotes
Moncton, NB
DAMN!!! Price matched at BB !!! Thanks!!!! Such a nice headset for such a good deal!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
kanechart wrote: you price matching online at bb or only in store?

Warning a lot of 1 star reviews on this headset with cracking:

https://www.amazon.ca/Turtle-Beach-Prem ... filter-bar
I read this and found it disturbing as well, perhaps the best option is to put it through its paces while the return window is open, that being said every review I checked out rated these as the best.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Jul 15, 2007
35 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
I cannot figure out from the images, is this thing wireless? I would not want to have long wire going to the controller...
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Flojd wrote: I cannot figure out from the images, is this thing wireless? I would not want to have long wire going to the controller...
Not wireless.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
Flojd wrote: I cannot figure out from the images, is this thing wireless? I would not want to have long wire going to the controller...
Not wireless... It plugs into the controller
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
Can this be hooked up to a PC?
Jan 21, 2006
637 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
I paid like a hundred so the price is right, it also comes with the xbox one adapter that lets you control volume mix, eq mode, bonus footstep mode. I use it for pc gaming, it makes setup easy for communication. I use a keyboard and mouse so the xbox 1 controller just sits on my desk for force feed back, works great. If I didn't already have them I'd pick up another pair. I've never heard or experienced any cracking issues and have had them for years.
Last edited by deepfunkysoul on Aug 25th, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How magnificent Is Messi? There is no answer It’s like counting the bubbles in a bottle of Champagne
Destroying Arsenal and Manchester united is what he does best.... :p
Oct 4, 2008
76 posts
152 upvotes
ontario
Colin0317 wrote: Will this work on ps4 as well?
Some one answered on amazon with, "Hi justin I can confirm that the turtle beach xo seven head set does not work for the ps4 but it can be put in many sockets for phones so you might be able to fine a adapter for your ps4."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)