Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [Editions] - Pre-Order

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2016 9:00 pm
Tags:
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [Editions] - Pre-Order

Price:
$100
There is 2 kinds of editions for this game and amazon.ca hasn't up dated the collectors edition only the special edition so keep an eye out for it, its called "Libertalia Collector's Edition" and ill up date this thread once its up

SIDE NOTE: this game will be a fantastic game and also this is the last uncharted game they will make soo keep that in mind

Amazon.ca
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Special Edition - PlayStation 4 - $100
http://www.amazon.ca/Uncharted-Thiefs-E ... yStation+4

EB Games:
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Special Edition - PlayStation 4 - $100
https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/721287 ... al-edition

If you like here is the other edtion buts its only in USA but you can still get it shipped to canada

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Libertalia Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 - $187.23 with money converted, shipping and import fees
http://www.amazon.com/UNCHARTED-Liberta ... ZJVRDGNN2V
23 replies
Oct 18, 2012
398 posts
556 upvotes
OTTAWA
Meh. Looks bland but to be expected for most limited editions and collector's editions nowadays.
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
its like the bloodborne edition with steelbook and artbook and now its around 200
Jun 12, 2011
384 posts
123 upvotes
Yeah i'll think i stick with my UC4 preorder from like 2 years ago. Saw how the statue for the collector's edition looked and it reminded me of the UC3 one which barely resembled Nathan Drake.
Nov 22, 2004
729 posts
2582 upvotes
The Libertalia Collectors edition will not be available in Canada according to Sony.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
mwatcher wrote: The Libertalia Collectors edition will not be available in Canada according to Sony.
Where did you see this? I've heard it said but never seen a link though. I really want the Libertalia! I wonder what the best course would be for a US order. amazon.com?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7407 posts
6683 upvotes
Toronto
I definitely don't care for the statue as I have the CE of Uncharted 3.

The Special Edition looks neat with the Steelbooks and art book. Only issue is that my regular copy is 30% off with amazon. Not sure I can justify 113$ instead of 55ish.
Koodo Mobile
Dec 27, 2013
230 posts
213 upvotes
Planet Earth
Said212 wrote: I definitely don't care for the statue as I have the CE of Uncharted 3.

The Special Edition looks neat with the Steelbooks and art book. Only issue is that my regular copy is 30% off with amazon. Not sure I can justify 113$ instead of 55ish.
Don't do it man. Buy it to play the game. Collectors editions are a waste of money. Do you really think 5, 10 or even 20 years from now you're really gonna treasure these stupid little collector's items? They'll be sitting in a closet somewhere collecting dust!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Sucks that it only comes with a 48 page mini artbook. The Last of Us one had a full sized hardcover artbook. The same kind you buy separately for $30-40 nowadays.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
Cyprex wrote: @ Tibbs

the Libertalia Collector's Edition is sold out now

http://www.amazon.com/UNCHARTED-Liberta ... FKV82V4ZSN
C4C! It just went back available and I ordered it. $9 shipping and $16 import fee deposit. UGH. USD also. I may have to cancel but now I can decide.

Did you order one also?

For anyone that has ordered from amazon.com before is the import fee deposit about what it ends up being, or am I in for a big surprise a week later when a bill shows up?
May 29, 2003
878 posts
413 upvotes
Montreal
There isn't anything else to pay. In fact, Amazon.com might even refund you part of that deposit fees because they estimated the fee a little higher than it is.
Tibbs wrote: C4C! It just went back available and I ordered it. $9 shipping and $16 import fee deposit. UGH. USD also. I may have to cancel but now I can decide.

Did you order one also?

For anyone that has ordered from amazon.com before is the import fee deposit about what it ends up being, or am I in for a big surprise a week later when a bill shows up?
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
currency exchange auhhhh i know man i got it on hold aswell but im waiting for amazon.ca to list it up and the import fees are in CAD the ones you gotta add up is the game and shipping since its done USA but shipping will transfer to canada aswell

import fees are the taxes we candadins have to f'in pay
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
np man thats what i do too all my orders i see if i want them and have them on hold if i do
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
Cyprex wrote: currency exchange auhhhh i know man i got it on hold aswell but im waiting for amazon.ca to list it up and the import fees are in CAD the ones you gotta add up is the game and shipping since its done USA but shipping will transfer to canada aswell

import fees are the taxes we candadins have to f'in pay
it doesn't look like we have it in Canada. as a bit up in this thread it's quoted as saying ONLY US. which is a crock of ****.
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yea mate i see that now it shows how much america is better then canada and they just relased a new gold 3DS XL called "Hyrule edition" only to gamestop and i dont think it will be in canada aswell :( it looks sooo nice
Jun 7, 2009
366 posts
115 upvotes
I think I'll pass. I don't like filling my house up with a bunch of useless junk.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)