Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

USB Type C Cable 4 Pack 3FT 6FT 10FT 10FT $ 12.75 lightning deal

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2018 12:51 am
Nov 12, 2012
671 posts
570 upvotes
Mississauga

[Amazon.ca] USB Type C Cable 4 Pack 3FT 6FT 10FT 10FT $ 12.75 lightning deal

USB Type C Cable,Additt USB C Cable 4 Pack 3FT 6FT 10FT 10FT Type-C Charging Cable to USB Cable Nylon Braided Long Cord Type C (USB-C) to USB Fast Charger Cable for USB Type-C Devices Including Samsung Note 8,Galaxy S8,Apple New Macbook, Nexus 6P 5X,Google Pixel,LG G5 G6 (White)
Sale $ 12.75
Original price $ 16.99

I have not used it just ordered it.

Expires 9 pm EST

25 replies
Oct 27, 2016
508 posts
2136 upvotes
No mention of any certifications

They do mention a 56k resistor which isn't bad but still, wouldn't buy
Mar 27, 2012
357 posts
335 upvotes
416 to the 905
141 Reviews.
89% gave 5 Stars and 6% gave 4 Stars.
Looks like the product is good.

Warranty and Service: 12 months worry-free product guarantee ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase.Every cable you order from Additt can enjoy a free replacement or full refund on manufacture faults
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
FragmentsOfLife wrote: No mention of any certifications

With Amazon, its not a huge worry unless its a brand new product. Any cables with issues, Amazon generally pulls very quickly. I've actually had more success with random cables (mostly lightning) from Amazon vs Daracell brand from Costco (warranty -> refund because they all stopped working after a few months...).
Nov 24, 2016
13 posts
13 upvotes
I picked these up a few months ago and have zero complaints. Better than expected quality at a great value.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
2047 posts
2726 upvotes
Canada

Please everyone listen to him. Do not buy uncertified cables. You can damage your very expensive phone with a cheap cable. It happened to me and I had to RMA the phone and was lucky it was covered under warranty.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
You should relax. It's just a cable and works just as good. The company offers warranty, which is great. Although not with this company, I purchased a similar bundle from another company and 1 cable wasn't working properly and I got a new one 2 weeks later from the manufacturer/seller. This is why reviews are good. This is just a standard cable and your phone does not care if it's "generic" or branded. Nothing bad will happen!! You are overcomplicating a simple thing!
FatWallet wrote: No thanks. Fakespot F.

https://www.fakespot.com/product/usb-ty ... 5-g6-white

Sure, go ahead and plug your $800 phone into this.

I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Teletran wrote: Please everyone listen to him. Do not buy uncertified cables. You can damage your very expensive phone with a cheap cable. It happened to me and I had to RMA the phone and was lucky it was covered under warranty.
Here's some information since what you said is not really correct.
I bet $100 the issue was your charger and not the cable. Cable just transfers the amps the charger is supplying. Unless the cable is pure crap from the 90s Dollar store stock, you should have no issues with your phones. It may not be good enough for certain things(eg fast charging) but a cable is not what damages your phone.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Spend a few more dollars to buy quality cables, I would avoid this junk.
I love RFD! :)
Feb 9, 2010
218 posts
81 upvotes
dazz wrote: You should relax. It's just a cable and works just as good. The company offers warranty, which is great. Although not with this company, I purchased a similar bundle from another company and 1 cable wasn't working properly and I got a new one 2 weeks later from the manufacturer/seller. This is why reviews are good. This is just a standard cable and your phone does not care if it's "generic" or branded. Nothing bad will happen!! You are overcomplicating a simple thing!
USB-C is still pretty new and it is possible for cables to mess up your devices. It's not like micro-USB where any cable will be fine.
May 26, 2018
171 posts
173 upvotes

I wouldn't buy it either. Poorly made USB-C chargers could destroy your phone+PC your charging it from which will end up costing you much more just to save a few bucks.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4610 posts
9040 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
I'm with the naysayers.
I bought some lightning cables that came with a lifetime warranty. One broke, I tried contacting the company many times, they ghosted me. I left a bad review and talked to Amazon, but not much can be done if the company is dishonest.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
So if these are junk, what's the verdict on Amazon Basics Type C cables?
Jan 8, 2008
716 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary
I bought a set of these a while back. I think about half of them crapped out.

If you treat these as disposable, you won't be disappointed.
Oct 27, 2016
508 posts
2136 upvotes
jooon1978 wrote: 141 Reviews.
89% gave 5 Stars and 6% gave 4 Stars.
Looks like the product is good.

Warranty and Service: 12 months worry-free product guarantee ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase.Every cable you order from Additt can enjoy a free replacement or full refund on manufacture faults
Clicked on the seller and immediately saw this feedback: This cord was great for about a month, then it just stopped working. I contacted the seller, with no answer. There is supposed to be a warranty. It wasn't honoured.

By Debbie W on June 21, 2018.

Regardless, I wouldn't risk damaging my electronics just to save a few bucks on my cables
Mar 12, 2017
256 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I bought these the last time around and all lengths work great with Google Pixel 2 XL. No issues. Fits snug like OEM cable in the port.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5195 posts
2474 upvotes
Vancity
Rankuwa wrote: I picked these up a few months ago and have zero complaints. Better than expected quality at a great value.
Are all of them QC3.0 compatible? I've tried many of those multi-pack of cables. Many don't work with QC3.0 despite claims. Surprisingly, those cheap $1-$2 ones from ebay and HK/China shops always work.
signature closed for renovation
Dec 28, 2011
940 posts
468 upvotes
Victoria
Worthless garbage, don't waste your money. Don't ruin your expensive devices to save a few bucks or just have them stop working with no warranty.