• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 11:13 pm
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
622 posts
462 upvotes
Surrey

[Amazon Canada] USPA 6800 Bidet Seat $399 FS

I've been scouting bidets for quite a while now, and this is the lowest I've seen for this model.

This is the exact same as the BioBidet 6800, which sells at Costco for $549.99 and Amazon for $509.99, same as the Clean Touch 6035R they sell at Home Depot for $484.

I'm not sure why the same bidet has so many names for so many prices though.

Kicker is free shipping + Free bonus filter/3 nozzle tips

EDIT: Seller is actually Fraser International Trading, same importer that supplies Clean Touch labelled USPA toilets to Home Depot and Lowes, which got great reviews for the product and on the importing company themselves on their respective sites. Confirmed it by messaging them on Amazon. They've got Canadian servicing, which means I don't have to ship to the states and pay over tonnes of money for out of warranty servicing.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.whit ... 06815.html

https://www.lowes.ca/bidets/clean-touch ... 63566.html
Last edited by convolution on Jul 21st, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
69 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40141 posts
9424 upvotes
Being male, I thought I would never want to use a washlet in my life (as children, our grandparents toilet bowl did have water spray) but after having installed three Toto C100 washlets around the house myself, I will swallow my manly pride, and say these are worth while purchases.

They help save toilet paper, take care of odor, warm the seats up outside of summer (there's an autosaver function), and the Toto washlet material seems less porous (I clean the washrooms at home) to stains.

Reviews on amazon.com will be a great place to start finding out about them.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
622 posts
462 upvotes
Surrey
I've got a hemmoroid that would bleed if I wipe too often or hard. The bidet saved my butt, literally. I know the uspa 6035R is made by Samhong tech in South Korea, so it's not a cheapo Chinese brand.
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Dec 5, 2015
140 posts
175 upvotes
Verdun, QC
alanbrenton wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 12:54 am
Being male, I thought I would never want to use a washlet in my life (as children, our grandparents toilet bowl did have water spray) but after having installed three Toto C100 washlets around the house myself, I will swallow my manly pride, and say these are worth while purchases.

They help save toilet paper, take care of odor, warm the seats up outside of summer (there's an autosaver function), and the Toto washlet material seems less porous (I clean the washrooms at home) to stains.

is cleaning your ass is only for women?!? Wierd way to think.
Banned
Jul 20, 2017
34 posts
27 upvotes
Saw this model in a Costco ad and when it sold out immediately, I thought it must be good. Found it on Amazon and decided the future was now. It is wonderful! Having no basis for comparison, it seems to be everything one could need.
Sep 24, 2014
469 posts
177 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Meh, lots of bidets for $35-$50 on amazon and some nice heated water ones too with both women's and men's adjustments without the blow-dryer function. Couldn't justify wasting $350 extra for that blow-dry function and a carbon filter
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
3849 posts
1010 upvotes
crichdr wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 5:25 am
Meh, lots of bidets for $35-$50 on amazon and some nice heated water ones too with both women's and men's adjustments without the blow-dryer function. Couldn't justify wasting $350 extra for that blow-dry function and a carbon filter
Joking right ?!
May 9, 2003
742 posts
46 upvotes
Is the water cold? Does it need new water hoses? Does it need to be plugged in? Couldn't find any details on Amazon.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1129 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
You need a GFI protected power outlet on the wall next to your toilet. This is used to power the device and and warm up the water and seat. I own one (the 4800 model, which I purchased from Costco for around $279, when it was on sale, which is the same except for not having the blower) and this is one of the best purchases I ever made. After visiting japan (where these are used installed everywhere), I knew I just had to get one when I remodeled my bathroom.

Also, it comes with its own hoses, install is a breeze and I am no handyman at all!

Models around $25-50 are usually manual models (no power) and just attach to the back of your regular seat. They don't have warming features and spray cold water unless you hook it up to a hot water line. Strongly recommend a regular powered model otherwise you will regret it.
Celebrating 14+ years on RFD!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40141 posts
9424 upvotes
tark514 wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 1:45 am
is cleaning your ass is only for women?!? Wierd way to think.
I never said I didn't clean myself up after the ritual. We even use Kirkland Adult flushable wipes lol.

I think you being a Francophone makes a huge difference. I forgot my parent's had one standalone bidet in their washroom too but it was only my mom who used it.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... t-use.aspx
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40141 posts
9424 upvotes
We don't have a GFCI in the main floor powder room so i just used a short decent extension cord. It has been working anyway and it's not like I'm going to get the cord wet.
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1344 posts
437 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
alanbrenton wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 12:54 am

Yup...I started with one at request of girlfriend (and had electrician install plug by toilet) and now I have them all over my house on every floor (added outlets to toilets when I did some Reno work)...though the one I have in my master ensuite is a toto...rest are cheap ones from Costco from uspa or biobidet