• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 11:13 pm
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1344 posts
437 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Seller is brand new with 0 stars

Usually this is a bad sign ...have been burned the last two times buying from such sellers on Amazon

Even though amazon is great and will refund if seller flakes..still buyer beware
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2010
4016 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto
lifeisfuneh wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 6:05 am
Joking right ?!
what's wrong about what he said? what justifies the price?
For sale:
2016 Hyundai Sonata 29k km Mint $22k PM for details
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
607 posts
461 upvotes
Surrey
Doubleshot wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 8:15 am
Seller is brand new with 0 stars

Usually this is a bad sign ...have been burned the last two times buying from such sellers on Amazon

Even though amazon is great and will refund if seller flakes..still buyer beware
I saw that too, but I did a little investigating, and it turns out the seller is actually Fraser International Trading, same importer that supplies Clean Touch labelled USPA toilets to Home Depot and Lowes, which got great reviews on their respective sites. Confirmed it by messaging them on Amazon. They've got Canadian servicing, which means I don't have to ship to the states and pay over tonnes of money for out of warranty servicing.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.whit ... 07916.html

https://www.lowes.ca/bidets/clean-touch ... 63566.html

Gotoff wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 8:20 am
Dual nozzle, spray power is like a million times stronger than the $50 ones, instant and continuous hot water, heated seat, water temp and pressure adjustable, bidet and cleansing function, remote control, and I can go on and on.
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2010
4016 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto
convolution wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 9:12 am
I saw that too, but I did a little investigating, and it turns out the seller is actually Fraser International Trading, same importer that supplies Clean Touch labelled USPA toilets to Home Depot and Lowes, which got great reviews on their respective sites. Confirmed it by messaging them on Amazon. They've got Canadian servicing, which means I don't have to ship to the states and pay over tonnes of money for out of warranty servicing.

Dual nozzle, spray power is like a million times stronger than the $50 ones, instant and continuous hot water, heated seat, water temp and pressure adjustable, bidet and cleansing function, remote control, and I can go on and on.
problem 1 is i don't have an outlet near my toilet, its by the sink
also would this work with all toilets?
For sale:
2016 Hyundai Sonata 29k km Mint $22k PM for details
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
607 posts
461 upvotes
Surrey
Gotoff wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 9:31 am
problem 1 is i don't have an outlet near my toilet, its by the sink
also would this work with all toilets?
Neither does my bathroom. That's the problem with north American bathroom setups, not designed with bidet use in mind. I just use a short extension cord.

Yes it can fit all. Toilets except for some new one piece designs.
Oct 3, 2006
481 posts
131 upvotes
I brought an AMDM at Costco for 149$ in 2012, and it's one of the best purchase I ever made. Works flawlessly daily. 400$ is a bit too much for my wallet.

Never ever paper...
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1253 posts
122 upvotes
People with bidet, are you able to spot any difference between the USPA one and this one? https://www.amazon.ca/SmartBidet-Sb-200 ... bidet&th=1

I got it during prime day for 360 ish, haven't even opened yet, not sure if I should switch as it has wireless remote.
True RFD spirit, care about every PENNY.

"The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money."
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
3849 posts
1010 upvotes
Gotoff wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 8:20 am
That's like comparing Tonka screwdriver to Snap-on for multiple daily use.
Nov 27, 2013
12 posts
14 upvotes
New Westminster
tempta wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 10:42 am
People with bidet, are you able to spot any difference between the USPA one and this one? https://www.amazon.ca/SmartBidet-Sb-200 ... bidet&th=1

I got it during prime day for 360 ish, haven't even opened yet, not sure if I should switch as it has wireless remote.
Design wise, USPA one use a remote control which allows you to mount it on hand reachable distance wall, no need to twist your neck or body and look down for buttons, but remote requires battery.

USPA one use two nozzles separated for back use and feminine front use, SmartBidet combined both into one.

Material wise, the nozzle tube is not stainless steel like the SmartBidet one, but both models can change the nozzle tips.

Function wise, USPA one has a massage mode, also a IIP mode kind of like Turbo mode on SmartBidet but with different water spray patterns.

USPA one also has an auto one button function. Push it once and it'll spray with different patterns for cleaning and auto activate drying function.

USPA one also has de-odor function built-in, a small fan that starts automatically to get rid of odor with active carbon filter.

Lastly not confirmed, USPA has bigger water reserve tank which gives an extra 15 sec of hot water compare to other tank based models according to many bidet seller web sites. I don't own other brands so I can't verify how true this is.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
607 posts
461 upvotes
Surrey
tempta wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 10:42 am

IIRC, SB-2000 is a dated bidet from more than ten years ago.
Though the product description says sb 110, the url says sb 2000.

I don't think that it has a air pump, and can't do aerated sprays. The air pump in the uspa makes the water spray so much stronger. You can turn it on or off, and there's like 5 pressure adjustments.

Plus of. Course it doesn't have a remote that shows you temp and pressure settings.
Jun 14, 2017
19 posts
26 upvotes
convolution wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 9:12 am

That doesn't justify the price. Most of the qualities you listed are on the $50 ones. More pressure is not a good thing. Youre not chipping paint here and the $50 ones have dial controls for pressure temperature angle etc. I can go on too

So many red flags here pointing towards the seller posting this for themselves here doing a self promotion. Make sure you actually need the hundreds of dollars worth of BS before buying this.
Nov 27, 2013
12 posts
14 upvotes
New Westminster
Oreokilla wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 5:21 pm
That doesn't justify the price. Most of the qualities you listed are on the $50 ones. More pressure is not a good thing. Youre not chipping paint here and the $50 ones have dial controls for pressure temperature angle etc. I can go on too

So many red flags here pointing towards the seller posting this for themselves here doing a self promotion. Make sure you actually need the hundreds of dollars worth of BS before buying this.

The biggest difference is $50 one you'll get a few second to half a minute of cold water (depends on how far your heat water source is) before hot water reaches the bidet, it can be uncomfortable especially in winter time.
Most people need to install a hot water piping for $50 manual ones; while electric one you can at least use an extension cord if no power outlet behind the toilet.
Electric one also comes with a soft closing lids with heated seat feature if you don't already have one.
The nozzle position is much more precise on electric one too (I've tried a manual one before).
In the end, it's how much more comfort you are willing to spend for. Just like most products, spending double the money never gives back double value improvement in return, maybe 20% only.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
3849 posts
1010 upvotes
Oreokilla wrote:

You have no idea what you're talking about Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 3, 2002
683 posts
189 upvotes
GTA
Oreokilla wrote:
So many red flags here pointing towards the seller posting this for themselves here doing a self promotion.
You've been on RFD for a month! I'd be more suspicious of you selling the $50 ones and afraid this will hurt your business....
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
15109 posts
1096 upvotes
Thornhill
Koolfreak wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 9:57 am
I brought an AMDM at Costco for 149$ in 2012, and it's one of the best purchase I ever made. Works flawlessly daily. 400$ is a bit too much for my wallet.

Never ever paper...
Several of us got in on the AMDM deal. My friend had theirs break last year and ours just croaked this year - the remote slowly started dying and then the water nozzle doesn't extend/retract properly any more. I don't think we'll ever see $150 again. I bought one of the Brondell models that was posted on RFD earlier but haven't installed it yet. Might get one of the USPA's for the other toilet.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products