[Amazon Canada] USPA 6800 Bidet Seat $399 FS

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2017 2:09 pm
Aug 1, 2005
190 posts
40 upvotes
Tororo wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 5:57 pm
The biggest difference is $50 one you'll get a few second to half a minute of cold water (depends on how far your heat water source is) before hot water reaches the bidet, it can be uncomfortable especially in winter time.
Mine lacks a hot water feature (the logistics seemed too challenging in a rental unit), but I would imagine you could set it to the self-clean mode (where the door cover stays shut) and spray until it warms up, then switch to wash mode?
Apr 10, 2006
251 posts
78 upvotes
jono454 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 11:36 am
You're probably right and that Japanese folks are huge on hygiene and cleanliness.
Yeah, just look at some people walking into gas station washrooms in just socks or even barefoot :facepalm: . I don't want to start a discussion here, but look at how many people argued with me in a Youtube video showing how other people (owners or even guests) remove their shoes before entering a home.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
538 posts
413 upvotes
Surrey
alanbrenton wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 4:29 pm
This is close but above your budget but I got my three C100's on amazon.com for $268.84 USD last September.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0165UFOGS/ref ... B00UCIOWRM

toto webpage:
https://washlet.totousa.com/product/a100
Are you sure it's made in Japan? I'm pretty sure even though it's the TOTO name, they make that bidet in China.

Also, received mine. Installation was a breeze, they remembered to pack in the extra deodorizer and 3 nozzle tips. The cord didn't reach my GFI, so I had to get an extension cord from Dollarama.
They also have a promotion for a free lid too.
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
38641 posts
8484 upvotes
convolution wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 7:48 pm
Are you sure it's made in Japan? I'm pretty sure even though it's the TOTO name, they make that bidet in China.

Also, received mine. Installation was a breeze, they remembered to pack in the extra deodorizer and 3 nozzle tips. The cord didn't reach my GFI, so I had to get an extension cord from Dollarama.
They also have a promotion for a free lid too.
No. Mine were made in Malaysia.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
2133 posts
163 upvotes
Doubleshot wrote:
Jul 25th, 2017 8:35 pm
Just fish the line from behind toilet or some just run line through the inside or under cabinet
Yes I get that much but I'd still need to drill a hole on/around the counter to get the cable to the outlet.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
3725 posts
952 upvotes
Installed one today, very easy, my only complain is they don't provide elbow to connect the supply to the seat ( shows on pictures in the manual but not listed in the part list ) Did anyone solved this somehow?
Images
  • IMG_20170803_134700.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1436 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone try to install one of these in a condo? I'm not super handy so I feel like my new condo might not survive if I try to do it myself. Also, anyone have experience with a shape outside of oval and round? This was the model suite washroom so the shape could be a problem...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... rawers.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1257 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
lifeisfuneh wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 2:48 pm
Installed one today, very easy, my only complain is they don't provide elbow to connect the supply to the seat ( shows on pictures in the manual but not listed in the part list ) Did anyone solved this somehow?
Did anyone receive the extra replacement lid? It should have been include as a bonus along with the 3 nozzles according to the description.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2011
538 posts
413 upvotes
Surrey
jindogae wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 5:42 pm
Did anyone receive the extra replacement lid? It should have been include as a bonus along with the 3 nozzles according to the description.
When I got it, they offered an extra deodorizer + 3x nozzles, and a free lid for a review. But I think they scrapped offering the lid for a review, and just gave the lid for free. Either case, the lids free =D But I don't plan on breaking my lid in the first place, so I might just sell it for to one of you guys later on in case you break your lids multiple times =P
kookoo wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 4:30 pm
Anyone try to install one of these in a condo? I'm not super handy so I feel like my new condo might not survive if I try to do it myself. Also, anyone have experience with a shape outside of oval and round? This was the model suite washroom so the shape could be a problem...

Good luck finding a bidet that can fit that perfectly. I've never seen any square bidets before. I'd say it'll still fit and work, but it won't fit exactly so it won't look pretty.
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
3725 posts
952 upvotes
convolution wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 6:07 pm
When I got it, they offered an extra deodorizer + 3x nozzles, and a free lid for a review. But I think they scrapped offering the lid for a review, and just gave the lid for free. Either case, the lids free =D But I don't plan on breaking my lid in the first place, so I might just sell it for to one of you guys later on in case you break your lids multiple times =P

Good luck finding a bidet that can fit that perfectly. I've never seen any square bidets before. I'd say it'll still fit and work, but it won't fit exactly so it won't look pretty.
There actually is one made by German company, very expensive but the name escapes me now
EDIT:
Duravit is the company name
https://www.wayfair.ca/Duravit-Happy-D- ... 6382961661
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1119 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
kookoo wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 4:30 pm

I Installed mine in a condo and it is no different than a house. The biggest issue is getting a power outlet near the toilet. After that, it's no different than changing a toilet seat and hooking it up to your water line between the tap (at the wall) and the toilet itself. I'm no handyman at all and installed it myself easily in a few mins
Celebrating 14+ years on RFD!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1119 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
lifeisfuneh wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 2:48 pm
Mine (the 4800) came with an elbow. Looks much neater than yours. I suggest calling them and see if they can ship you one.
Images
  • image.jpg
Celebrating 14+ years on RFD!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)