Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Cam - 1080P FHD +HDR Front and Back - $149.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2017 8:32 am
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
710 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon Canada] Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Cam - 1080P FHD +HDR Front and Back - $149.99

Dual Recording Mode: On dual cam recording mode, 1440x1080 @30fps of front camera and 1280x720 @30fps of back camera record road ahead and inside the car simultaneously, presenting ultra-high quality and smooth video. On front cam recording, 1920x1080 @30fps Full-HD resolution provides great sharp video quality and super night vision, clearly captures the license plates cars as well as road signs during the day and night.

Wide Viewing: front camera with 170 degrees viewing angle and the back camera with 140 degrees, protect yourself from all angles with two HD cameras. No memory card included, Samsung Evo 32GB card is recommended.

Event Protect:Automatically turn on and record when the car starts. G-Sensor data protection automatically senses a crash and saves the video files so they are not overwritten or corrupted. Also supports manually locking videos.

Seamless Loop: loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Support a timeout function that turns the LCD off after the recording begins so you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Support up to 64GB microSD card.

Dual Parking Modes: Auto switch to Parking Mode, motion detection triggered or time lapse triggered, protects your car while it is parking. Please note: Parking modes only works for front camera. Optional GPS module allow you track the driving route and speed. To use gps function, please buy a gps mount(asin: B01JUAV1C6) 30 DAYS MONEY BACK & 18 MONTHS FREE REPLACEMENT FOR QUALITY-RELATED ISSUE.

Great Dashcam quality that's comparable to higher end ones at a fraction of the cost. Great for areas that allow Uber and Lyft or even Taxi
Pick this up now.. Fire sale
Fido $40
Unlimited Province-Wide Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 4GB Data and 1000minute Long distant calling
32GB Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge + 128GB MicroSD card
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2013
3979 posts
827 upvotes
Halifax
EdwardGamma wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 9:24 pm
Good for uber drivers I guess.
Good for ANY driver.

Seriously, if you own a vehicle and do not have a dash cam yet, GET ONE. It helps protect you and those around you.

Will it stop theft and accidents? No.
WIll it help you get the person responsible, and help get an appropriate response? YES!

I have submitted dashcam video to numerous accidents as a witness. Accidents that one part blames the other and the only deciding factor that was concrete was my video, saving some poor soul from crazy increases fees.

I have had my car damaged, and caught the culprit due to my camera. Allowing me to spend no out of pocket expenses.

I have had my camera pay for itself over 10x its value. The thing is priceless.

Seriously, get one.
Dec 22, 2008
759 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver
neverhaveiever wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 9:35 pm
Good for ANY driver.

Seriously, if you own a vehicle and do not have a dash cam yet, GET ONE. It helps protect you and those around you.

WIll it help you get the person responsible, and help get an appropriate response? YES!

I have submitted dashcam video to numerous accidents as a witness. Accidents that one part blames the other and the only deciding factor that was concrete was my video, saving some poor soul from crazy increases fees.

I have had my car damaged, and caught the culprit due to my camera. Allowing me to spend no out of pocket expenses.

Seriously, get one.
Think he means the interior camera
Nov 21, 2017
80 posts
20 upvotes
neverhaveiever wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 9:35 pm
Good for ANY driver.

Seriously, get one.
how do you not pay for out of pocket expenses if your car gets damaged and it's not your fault. still gotta pay the insurance deductible no?
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
710 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
arbalest23 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 8:35 pm
Self advertisement?
Nah man.. I got the 1 higher version "Pro" and really like it.. thought I would share this.

I recommended this for Uber/Lyft/Taxi is because it can record the interior of the cabin, which would be really useful version the separate front and rear versions..
Fido $40
Unlimited Province-Wide Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 4GB Data and 1000minute Long distant calling
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
710 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
flipper316 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:28 pm
how do you not pay for out of pocket expenses if your car gets damaged and it's not your fault. still gotta pay the insurance deductible no?
If you get into an accident and didnt get any witness, this can save yourself... you never know if the other party will turn it around and say its your fault.
Fido $40
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
710 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sale is over, price went up back to $209.99
Fido $40
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2013
3979 posts
827 upvotes
Halifax
lloyd_christmas wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 10:07 pm
Think he means the interior camera
Everything I said applies to the interior camera. It gives another angle of what is happening and better proves/shows what occured.
flipper316 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:28 pm
there are a ton of situations this applies. For example, someone damaged my car and they paid out of pocket to fix it thanks to the video.

I had a shop damage my car, they also paid out of pocket due to the video.

My insurance if you report a hit and run within 24 hours, they waive the deductible. Having the video helps prove you are not crying wolf so they don't drop you.

I also helped others not pay thanks to the video too.

Also, imagine one side is blaming you. Threatening for you to pay. Let's say you rear-end someone. You are pretty much screwed. But if your video proves you were not at fault (say they backed up into you) not only are you going to have basically no cost thanks to the video, but you can report the scumbag with proof. Without video, you are pretty much SOL.

These are just a handful of cases, there are hundreds of scenarios that a camera helps you.