Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Various KRAFT dressings $1.17 ea w/ Subscribe & Save + $0.50 coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2017 1:46 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14712 posts
18321 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Amazon Canada] Various KRAFT dressings $1.17 ea w/ Subscribe & Save + $0.50 coupons

I noticed that Amazon currently has a lot of 475ml Kraft dressings at $1.97 with a $0.50 coupon you can attach. $1.47 isn't bad, but If you buy them through Subscribe & Save, you get an even better discount. Up to 15% off each item if you add 5 or more items to your next S&S delivery. Not to mention no minimum free shipping.

So each bottle of dressing comes out to $1.17 after coupon and discount.

Right now there are lots of different types to choose from.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/s/ref=sr_nr_p_8 ... 5690384011
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1029 posts
826 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I don't want to criticize others' diet choices... but I will. If you're regularly going through so much unhealthy processed salad dressing (e.g. KRAFT Caesar with Bacon Dressing) that you need to Subscribe to it, then you might want to rethink your diet :P

*everything in moderation is fine
*some people (e.g. restaurant owners, etc.) need to buy lots I get that
*mind your own business I know
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14712 posts
18321 upvotes
ONTARIO
coolwasabi wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 1:57 pm
I don't want to criticize others' diet choices... but I will. If you're regularly going through so much unhealthy processed salad dressing (e.g. KRAFT Caesar with Bacon Dressing) that you need to Subscribe to it, then you might want to rethink your diet :P

You only need to subscribe to it to get the 15% off and free no minimum shipping. I doubt 99.9% of people will be resubscribing after their first delivery.
As soon as you receive your order, you cancel any future deliveries.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2332 posts
792 upvotes
Also, this is a great way to add subscriptions to your cart to get to the 15% discount.
My delivery is scheduled for Nov 30 - that gives me 6 weeks to add more S&S items and get the 15%.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14712 posts
18321 upvotes
ONTARIO
flyer12 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 2:45 pm
Also, this is a great way to add subscriptions to your cart to get to the 15% discount.
My delivery is scheduled for Nov 30 - that gives me 6 weeks to add more S&S items and get the 15%.
I am sure you already know, but that date can be adjusted if you want your order earlier.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2332 posts
792 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 2:55 pm
I am sure you already know, but that date can be adjusted if you want your order earlier.
Yes, I know that (I could adjust the date to as early as Oct 30. But that isn't the point - I have 6 weeks of time with the 15% S&S discount locked into my account if I leave these salad dressings (that I don't really need right away) with the Nov 30 date.
Jul 19, 2015
298 posts
217 upvotes
London, ON
coolwasabi wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 1:57 pm

you don't need to start out by saying "I don't want to criticize others' diet choices", because you clearly did want to, if you didn't want to then you just wouldn't. It's like when you hear someone start a sentence by "you know I don't want to complain but" yet those are the type that always, always want and do complain.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3500 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Subscribe and save makes no sense. You figure if you subscribe to something, you subscribe at THAT specified price, but nope, Subscribe-and-Save subscribes you for regular delivery, but the price will be based on that day's price, and not the day you subscribed. If for some reason, it goes up by $2 on your renewal date, that's the price you'll pay.
Jul 19, 2015
298 posts
217 upvotes
London, ON
thephenom wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:26 pm
Subscribe and save makes no sense. You figure if you subscribe to something, you subscribe at THAT specified price, but nope, Subscribe-and-Save subscribes you for regular delivery, but the price will be based on that day's price, and not the day you subscribed. If for some reason, it goes up by $2 on your renewal date, that's the price you'll pay.
This isn't true on your first orders to a subscribe and save. The initial order price is what you pay for the first delivery. Also before your second delivery you receive an email with a deadline to make changes or cancel the subscription and can review the invoiced price you will be paying.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1328 posts
766 upvotes
Calgary
thephenom wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:26 pm
Real RFDers will do it once with the coupon, make the next shipment 6 months away and then cancel.
In your pants!
Jul 19, 2015
298 posts
217 upvotes
London, ON
FatWallet wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:36 pm
Real RFDers will do it once with the coupon, make the next shipment 6 months away and then cancel.
This guy knows what's up.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1328 posts
766 upvotes
Calgary
xFRUGALITYx wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:38 pm
This guy knows what's up.
I've been on Slickdeals since 2005 and on the defunct Fatwallet (RIP!) years before that. Companies have paid me to buy their stuff. :twisted:
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1029 posts
826 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
xFRUGALITYx wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:15 pm
you don't need to start out by saying "I don't want to criticize others' diet choices", because you clearly did want to, if you didn't want to then you just wouldn't. It's like when you hear someone start a sentence by "you know I don't want to complain but" yet those are the type that always, always want and do complain.
:)