Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. Watch - Steel and Yellow $466.37

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 5:24 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2007
1111 posts
1893 upvotes
St. Albert, AB

[Amazon.ca] Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. Watch - Steel and Yellow $466.37

This is a beautiful watch. I purchased it when it was about $70 more expensive :( but have no regrets (well, other than it being cheaper now). Heavy duty, solid, and unique. The original price is a bit exaggerated but this is a great deal if you are looking for a nice watch. 5 left at the time of posting.

The included bumper is ugly and I don't have it installed.

From the website:

Swiss-Made 45MM stainless steel diver's watch with yellow dial and stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp.
Includes removable bumper with detachable magnifier.
Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands.
Water resistant to 200 meters (20 ATM, 660 ft) Suitable for scuba diving, swimming, and snorkeling.
A jelly fish bumper maintains a defined bezel position and has a magnified effect for increased visibility
Engineered to withstand an intensive battery of 130 tests to demonstrate its exceptional resistance to everything from two hours in a washing machine to being driven over by a 64 ton tank.
Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces are covered by a 3-year limited warranty

Sorry for the large photo below - I can't figure out how to resize it given that the image is a direct link.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)