Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] WABA Wireless Charger for iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, etc., $11.99

Jul 12, 2016
329 posts
179 upvotes
I have been surprised that such device is so cheap. Most if not all of the reviews on the Amazon characterize it very well. As for the fact that the brand is unknown, yes, I agree, I did not even find their website since it seems that they sell only through the Amazon and similar sites. But it may not mean anything, maybe they have such sales strategy. In any case, I could risk by $ 11,
Aug 4, 2008
112 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cursayer wrote:
Apr 12th, 2018 11:12 am
https://www.fakespot.com/product/wirele ... ac-adaptor

Paid reviews
I wish people would stop posting Fakespot scores and taking it for gospel. They're basic reports that lack depth, don't match scores from other similar services, and don't even show how they arrived at their score. Reviewmeta.com offers a much more comprehensive review, including how they arrived at an adjusted score.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10781 posts
2410 upvotes
Regardless of fakespot, having received items in exchange for positive review of the product, the 5 star reviews fit the bill, sellers request lots of pics etc, only 5 star, since they are reimbursing you.
But, I bit the bullet, I'll give it a try for $12, if I don't like it, I get to leave my own review (although, you can also contact the seller and say you're not completely satisfied, and they also offer you reimbursement, but please "don't leave negative review")
For those that maybe find it doesn't "fast charge" make sure you're using the OEM or similar charging block, it comes with a Micro USB-C cable according to questions. My current wireless charger, didn't fast charge, then I changed out the cable they sent with it, to my OEM one and it works great.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 5, 2015
130 posts
69 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jackass_ca wrote:
Apr 15th, 2018 3:29 pm
[....] it comes with a Micro USB-C cable [...]
I can confirm that it comes with a USB Type-C cable.
IMG_1009.jpg
Dec 10, 2007
885 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
Great product. Using it with the original charger. No problems and charges well/fast. OP thanked!
Sep 29, 2012
154 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
Got it delivered today and works great on my S7 and iPhone 8. Used a regular plug and the adaptive fast charging plug and it charges fast using either one.
Mar 25, 2006
618 posts
72 upvotes
Hamilton
whats the best cheapest option to fast charge an S8 and a iPhone X?
Jun 26, 2013
548 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
does this work well with Qi wireless receiver for iphone 6 ?
Nov 5, 2015
130 posts
69 upvotes
Montreal, QC
oncl0ud9 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2018 12:14 pm
whats the best cheapest option to fast charge an S8 and a iPhone X?
At $29.99 (free shipping), this is the best priced fast-charger for both iPhone and Android I have found: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B071X3Y2D8

Would be great to know if anyone else has other suggestions too, thanks!
Sep 29, 2012
154 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
price now up to $12.99, thinking of buying a second one to use in my office.
Feb 5, 2017
228 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver
Received this charger on Saturday afternoon. $11.99 all in, no tax.

I have a Samsung S8 and it says Fast Wireless Charge when placed on the dock, so assuming 10W. I do have a slim case on with a small magnet piece on the bottom (for car), and no issues with that.
I tried using a Xiaomi USB C 45W charger (supports USB PD 2.0 and QC 3.0) to power it... but it didn't work. Had to use my Samsung charger.

Gets the job done and I am happy with the price. Hopefully it lasts
Jun 13, 2008
506 posts
177 upvotes
Works Well !
Thanks OP :-)
"The Real RFD'ers would avoid sweating in order to retain moisture in the body so they do not need to purchase water."