Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Warm] Amazon Basics Dog Waste Bags with Dispenser - 300 count - $8.97 (Add On Item)

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2018 1:50 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6295 upvotes
Ontario
larryperry wrote: Wait for Prime Day. There was a deal on it the last two times. $15 for 900 bags.
Seems like Costco deal is better for a similar price. Biodegradable too. Amazon bags, while good, are not biodegradable.
Nov 9, 2006
148 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver
I tried both Costco and AmazonBasic. I prefer AmazonBsic over Costco, The scent from the Costco ones are pretty bad and I couldn't stand it after awhile. The AmazonBasic ones are much easier to open, thick and not scented.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
larryperry wrote: Had only one out of 900 bags that did not seal correctly. Went to pick up poop with it but instead picked it up with my bare hands. Face With Tears Of Joy
Yikes!! Now you got me paranoid lol
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6295 upvotes
Ontario
mgdsky wrote: I tried both Costco and AmazonBasic. I prefer AmazonBsic over Cost uco, The scent from the Costco ones are pretty bad and I couldn't stand it after awhile. The AmazonBasic ones are much easier to open, thick and not scented.
Good news is that you can always return them to Costco if you don't like, anytime you like)
Jul 23, 2010
450 posts
1520 upvotes
Québec
jbone14 wrote: The AmazonBasics bags are great, thick quality and NOT perfumed as someone else previously stated (my preference as the perfumed smell terrible).
I don't know if I got lucky, but mine are definitely parfumed. I bought 900 of them last year on Prime Day and they're all parfumed and smell really nice (when they are empty of course!).
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
I have used the amazon basic bags the last 4 or so years, went through 5000+ of them, never had a single issue. Good quality thick bags and I like the fact they are unscented.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6484 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
evanwier wrote: I have used the amazon basic bags the last 4 or so years, went through 5000+ of them, never had a single issue. Good quality thick bags and I like the fact they are unscented.
i 100% agree.

i hate those dollarama ones... way too thin...i feel like I'm picking up poop bare handed
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
We don't have a dog, but we use these in our diaper bag for our kiddos, when we're out and need to toss a stinky diaper somewhere temporarily. Works well, no complaints from us. Never had issues with being able to smell it through the bag.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
7140 posts
3513 upvotes
True RFDers would use a big dry tree leaf, pick it up, and throw it into the forest where no-one walks and would biodegrade naturally.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
The Kwisatz wrote: I don't know if I got lucky, but mine are definitely parfumed. I bought 900 of them last year on Prime Day and they're all parfumed and smell really nice (when they are empty of course!).
Interesting! I have ordered these for the past 4 years, thousands by now and none scented
Jun 26, 2017
475 posts
287 upvotes
Andro wrote: Seems like Costco deal is better for a similar price. Biodegradable too. Amazon bags, while good, are not biodegradable.
I actually caught them on clearance at Costco last fall (price tag had a * on it) and bought two of them. Now I'm set for another year after the Amazon bags run out.
Public Mobile, 12GB LTE/3mo/$120 plan
---
I am in compliance with all forum rules
Apr 15, 2014
292 posts
127 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Anyone have any recommendations for good compostable bags? It just boggles my mind to think about how much plastic is thrown out every day due to pet waste.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1844 posts
985 upvotes
Halton
ghilborn wrote: Anyone have any recommendations for good compostable bags? It just boggles my mind to think about how much plastic is thrown out every day due to pet waste.
agreed new "one use" bags are ridiculous (IMHO) considering the amount of bags you generate at home for milk, bread, fruit from market etc
they may not take away the smell but honestly, it is rare that i see myself having it that close to me for that long a time

all my opinion, if you feel you need it, knock yourself out!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
ghilborn wrote: Anyone have any recommendations for good compostable bags? It just boggles my mind to think about how much plastic is thrown out every day due to pet waste.
Costcos, as mentioned many times in this exact thread.
Apr 11, 2010
97 posts
65 upvotes
The POOPS! bags at Costco are actually really good quality, scented and cost about $8.49-$8.99 for 400 bags and includes 2 dispensers.
Oct 2, 2008
248 posts
111 upvotes
evanwier wrote: Costcos, as mentioned many times in this exact thread.
i don't think those bags are compostable/biodegradable

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)