Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

WARM - TASSIMO MCCAFE Premium Roast Coffee 116G - 7.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 5:51 pm
Mar 22, 2005
710 posts
946 upvotes
Québec,Qc

[Amazon.ca] WARM - TASSIMO MCCAFE Premium Roast Coffee 116G - 7.99$

Maybe not the hottest deal but I was looking for Tassimo T Disk and saw that Amazon had McCafé at 7.99, lowest price on Amazon as stated by CCC.

Only regular caffeinated at this price.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
Is this $7.99 for 116 grams of coffee? Can someone tell me why they would purchase this when regular coffee is ~12-14$ per pound (440 g)? What's the benefit?

I didn't realize tassimo was such a rip off for this to be considered a "good deal". Although I may be missing something
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2006
1194 posts
266 upvotes
Pingalino wrote: Is this $7.99 for 116 grams of coffee? Can someone tell me why they would purchase this when regular coffee is ~12-14$ per pound (440 g)? What's the benefit?

I didn't realize tassimo was such a rip off for this to be considered a "good deal". Although I may be missing something
This is normally 10.99 or so. its all about convenience . put the pod in. press a button and done. I actually love my Tassimo
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
Saw it yesterday at SDM at the same price, so maybe it's a general promotion. SDM currently has a promotion for 3000 Optimum points for buying anything over $20, so 3 of these would do it and give you the equivalent of $6.99 price.

I know McDonalds generally gets good reviews for their fresh coffee, but I've never tried their T-discs. Any reviews?
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
London Drugs had it on sale for 7.99 as well. So must have been promotion thing.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
Pingalino wrote: Is this $7.99 for 116 grams of coffee? Can someone tell me why they would purchase this when regular coffee is ~12-14$ per pound (440 g)? What's the benefit?

If you'd like to argue about the price of tassimo or kcup pods, you might want to try and find the other people caught in the year 2008
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
Exp315 wrote: Saw it yesterday at SDM at the same price, so maybe it's a general promotion. SDM currently has a promotion for 3000 Optimum points for buying anything over $20, so 3 of these would do it and give you the equivalent of $6.99 price.

I know McDonalds generally gets good reviews for their fresh coffee, but I've never tried their T-discs. Any reviews?
McD's Tassimo pods are good, but I dont really prefer it over other brands. It is not often on sale though, so those that do prefer it might like this deal.
I often get PC brand which is regularly $6.99 instore, or get a big box there or the nabob at costco.
There is also beanwise that sells older stock around $5.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)