Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca: White GameCube Controller Japan - 31$...

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2015 8:47 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213291 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca: White GameCube Controller Japan - 31$...

Hi there,

Quick, only 8 left...
http://www.amazon.ca/Nintendo-Super-Cla ... 00O9GW8TC/

Sold by japan fuji net. and Fulfilled by Amazon, so it's free shipping via Amazon.ca. Tax is included...

Better then the 38$ + tax at the store...

Ju Leon...
23 replies
Banned
Aug 23, 2015
51 posts
6 upvotes
Vimont, QC
Excellent controller. Able to wave-dash and functions just like the black controller with Smash Logo.
good price with excellent user's reviews.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
$40 for 4 controllers is not that bad.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2003
2366 posts
398 upvotes
Edmonton
schubacca wrote: May a suggest an alternate deal for those looking for 4 controllers for SSB

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/4-BRAND-NEW-CONT ... 27deacec04

They are NOT made by Nintendo, but use the same molds. If you are on a budget, it is something to consider. I bought a 4 pack and they work splendidly.
raspeed wrote: $40 for 4 controllers is not that bad.
Closer to $68 after shipping and eBay's bogus Global Shipping Program.
Definition: Than
A conjunction used to introduce the second element of an unequal comparison: She had better grammar than I.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
Just went on Aliexpress, you can get those no name knock offs for about $9 each incl shipping. So no point in using ebay.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9719 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
raspeed wrote: Just went on Aliexpress, you can get those no name knock offs for about $9 each incl shipping. So no point in using ebay.
Those knockoffs don't have as good of a feel and control as the real ones though...
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Vacillator wrote: Closer to $68 after shipping and eBay's bogus Global Shipping Program.
I would agree on the bogus shipping program.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5991 posts
200 upvotes
Hi there,

thanks!

jonkaho...
Feb 5, 2007
418 posts
339 upvotes
eBay vs Aliexpress may be indifferent. Upon closer inspection those ones on eBay aren't offical Nintendo
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
whats the best deal to get a gamecube and melee? thinking about playing again but amazon/ebay prices are insane...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
586 upvotes
Mississauga
Has anyone used the 'four pack'ones?

How do the buttons compare to the orginal?

I've used fake ps3 controllers before, while they look identical, they feel completely different. Alot lighter too, plus all my fake controllers are now broken. (Don't charge, and new batteries just caused smoke when I tried to charge it)
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
moufasa wrote: whats the best deal to get a gamecube and melee? thinking about playing again but amazon/ebay prices are insane...
Kijiji
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16313 posts
7943 upvotes
moufasa wrote: whats the best deal to get a gamecube and melee? thinking about playing again but amazon/ebay prices are insane...
Get a backwards-compatible Wii instead of a Gamecube.
Apr 9, 2012
14 posts
1 upvote
Waterloo
I would just like to inform that buying it directly from Japanese-goods stores cheaper.
For brand new, they are around $20 each. This is normal price though, so not really a hot deal. It's just way cheaper than in America.
Shipping does amount to $10-20 per order though (or more depending on your method of shipment and how much you order).
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... ME-0012754
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... ME-0012753

In case someone ever looks at this topic again, and those are sold out, you can also find them off Play-Asia and Nippon-Yasan too.

In case you have never heard of these sites, they are all pretty trustworthy.
Play-Asia has them marked up a little bit, but still cheaper. This is probably the most brand-name site. Have only done 1 order, but I know a ton of people who use this site.
AmiAmi is a pretty big site for Japanese goods. I've never had a problem with this and have had 20+ orders from here.
Nippon-Yasan is less known, but I've bought a fair number of stuff from here too including a Japanese Wii U and $500 worth of JP Wii U games.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3804 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Get a backwards-compatible Wii instead of a Gamecube.
Agreed, this way, you can play 2 generations of games!
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Get a backwards-compatible Wii instead of a Gamecube.
Another option is a Wii U running Nintendont. Melee works perfect with the adapter and you can even force widescreen :D .
Jul 13, 2009
461 posts
189 upvotes
I highly recommend against buying 3rd party gamecube controllers. I got one at ebgames and it caused pretty bad hand and wrist strain & pain due to very stiff spring triggers. I went out and got the official one and threw the 3rd party one in the trash.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213291 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Why do RFD want to buy fakes?

Ju Leon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)