Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

WiFi Smart Plug Outlet for Apple HomeKit /Siri Control at $23.99 (sale price)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2017 12:28 am
Temp. Banned
Jul 30, 2017
29 posts
12 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] WiFi Smart Plug Outlet for Apple HomeKit /Siri Control at $23.99 (sale price)

Koogeek WiFi Smart Plug Outlet for Apple HomeKit with Siri Control for $23.99 after using code: H6WZHVHX
Note: Code only works for one piece style
1_.jpg
2_.jpg
3_.jpg
4_.jpg
12 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
Does it work with Google Home?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Nov 7, 2013
111 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP
Just ordered one to give it a try.
Jan 22, 2003
300 posts
192 upvotes
Damn... it's yuuuuge! They need to shrink the size and will probably be able to sell it w/o asking for a discount.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ssaketh wrote: Work with smartthings?
No... only works with Homekit.
And the plug takes up both sockets of a standard electrical outlet whether you put it at the top or bottom. So just be forewarn if you plan on having multiple plugs for that outlet location. You may need a powerbar.
Jan 17, 2012
312 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote: No... only works with Homekit.
And the plug takes up both sockets of a standard electrical outlet whether you put it at the top or bottom. So just be forewarn if you plan on having multiple plugs for that outlet location. You may need a powerbar.
Thank you. I was about to go buy it, this is a deal breaker for me.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1942 posts
3072 upvotes
VANCOUVER
wtf is a koogeek?!? I would wait for a more reputable brand to go on sale before buying one of these. You are just asking for headaches going with an offbrand device

The TP link ones were just on sale for $25 or 2/$40 a couple weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1247 posts
521 upvotes
Calgary
not sure, but I have a lot of lighting setup at home via homkit and works great. bought another. I don't think it works with others. Only thing I wish it has is higher amperage/wattage for heaters and also dimable. but at the meantime; does what I need it to do.
Jan 24, 2016
116 posts
180 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Why would anyone want to turn on their blender with their phone?!
Temp. Banned
Mar 7, 2011
229 posts
177 upvotes
I have the Koogeek powerbar and I really like it. It lets me separately control 3 outlets via Apple Home Kit. I have my two lamps and fan for my bedroom plugged into it and can choose to turn them on/off individually or as a scene/pairing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)