Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Wireless doorbell, waterproof and long range, with 2 receivers $8.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2019 11:59 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6742 posts
2879 upvotes
North York

[Amazon Canada] Wireless doorbell, waterproof and long range, with 2 receivers $8.49

Lightning Deal!

1byone Wireless Doorbell, Waterproof Door Chime Kit Operating at Over 500 Feet with LED Flash Battery-Operated 2 Receivers and 1 Push Button, 36 Chimes, 6 Levels Volume, White
2 receivers+1 push button CDN$ 8.49 (plus 8% cashback via ebates)
You Save: CDN$ 14.50 (63%)
https://www.amazon.ca/1byone-Wireless-W ... 01MDVDE0T/

Compact Design - Long range of up to 500ft /150m. Place this kit’s push button and receiver anywhere, and always be notified when a visitor arrives no matter where you are in the house. FCC and RoHS certified.
3 Notification Modes - Press the Sound-and-Flash Button to set your preferred notification mode. Modes include sound only, LED flash only, and sound and LED flash combined. Choose from 36 different ring tones with 6 levels of adjustable volume (High / Medium / Low) from 25-110dB.
Easy Installation - The chiming receiver unit can be free standing or wall mounted using the included mounting hardware. The IP44 waterproof push button can be fixed to a doorframe with screws or using adhesive tape.
DIY Expandability - Expand this system to fit your needs by pairing up to 5 push buttons to your receiver. Each push button can also be paired with multiple receivers to increase the notification coverage area. Easily expandable to meet your requirements!
What You Receive - Push Button, Receiver Unit, Mounting Materials, User Manual, 90-day Money-back Guarantee, 24-month Warranty, and Friendly Customer Service.

am1.jpg
21 replies
Aug 17, 2010
225 posts
75 upvotes
Good deal. It's going to be nice to be able to actually hear people knocking now.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2409 posts
1774 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
Must resist. Cheap price but potential use. I already have a door bell.
Jul 23, 2011
222 posts
113 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Thanks OP! Ours wired doorbell just quit. Too cold to fix. For $8.49 this is a cheap fix.
Apr 20, 2011
76 posts
59 upvotes
Edmonton, Canada
-20 degrees C range means it will not work most winter for me. Otherwise good deal OP
Mar 2, 2017
676 posts
439 upvotes
Thanks just bought one. Will try to add an ESP8266 to make it smart.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
2624 posts
11319 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
zerocool_maverick wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 12:28 pm
-20 degrees C range means it will not work most winter for me. Otherwise good deal OP
good point
Rogers Unlimited Province, 7gb $39/month! Thanks RFD!!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2839 posts
1209 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered since our current wireless chime seems to pick up signal from someone else transmitter or its just acting up.
Hope this one solves the issue.
But I see from the reviews that the chimes use AA which is fine but the button/transmitter, I cannot find any info on the battery type and if it is user replaceable. Any ideas?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9327 posts
4199 upvotes
i have this one and it gave us issues at minus 10 and manitoba is always cold in winter so we got rid of it and bought a different model and its been great 2 years now and still on same battery outside.
I cant find the exact model but it looks like this https://www.amazon.ca/Doorbell-M-Way-Wa ... nt&sr=1-60

ill try and find the box to get the name.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6742 posts
2879 upvotes
North York
zerocool_maverick wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 12:28 pm
Hmm, where do you see this detail? I can't find that specification anywhere on the page.

You can also use it within your home as an alert device if you are a caretaker for elderly or kids.
Nov 25, 2014
161 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I don't even own a house/apartment.. dunno why i got it !!! the RFD effect? :twisted:

Thanks OP !!!
Feb 12, 2006
655 posts
63 upvotes
Ebates plus I didn't get charged tax.
Good insults are hard to find. Why waste them on someone you don't like.