Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Wolfenstein 2 pack XBOX One 24.99 (pm BB for less and FS)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2017 2:34 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Wolfenstein 2 pack XBOX One 24.99 (pm BB for less and FS)

If you missed the sale at Best Buy that ended yesterday, Amazon has it for 24.99. I just pm to get it down to $23. You also get free shipping if matching through BB because the original price is over $35. If you're also ordering Wolfenstein 2 there is a $10 voucher in the 2 pack, so you cut your costs even further. Make use of EB Games' trade 3 get 1 promo and the deal gets sweeter.

Happy gaming
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6109 posts
7131 upvotes
Whitby
Not a bad deal for two games. And a voucher for new one. The new wolfenstein looks awesome.
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6293 upvotes
Ontario
helterskelter wrote: How do you PM if doing via online purchase at BB? Thx OP.
1. Place items in cart and proceed to very last step of checkout, payment. Do not pay yet
2. Call BB to confirm that pm is 100%. Record your conversation for quality control purposes, no notice need to be given, as they are already recording you.
3. Once confirmed purchase it and give order number to same rep so they can apply pm
4. Verify pm was applied on recording
5. Check with your method of payment that you received refunded difference on it within 1 week of shipment. They will charge full amount, but will refund difference later.
Oct 16, 2013
88 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Andro wrote: 1. Place items in cart and proceed to very last step of checkout, payment. Do not pay yet
2. Call BB to confirm that pm is 100%. Record your conversation for quality control purposes, no notice need to be given, as they are already recording you.
3. Once confirmed purchase it and give order number to same rep so they can apply pm
4. Verify pm was applied on recording
5. Check with your method of payment that you received refunded difference on it within 1 week of shipment. They will charge full amount, but will refund difference later.
I think (personally) I'd rather complete step 1 with Amazon and drop a toonie to skip steps 2 - 5 Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
parzival wrote: I think (personally) I'd rather complete step 1 with Amazon and drop a toonie to skip steps 2 - 5 Face With Tears Of Joy
Agreed, I would do just step 1 ... But this is RFD lol
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto
Difference is also free shipping if you don't have prime, I think
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6293 upvotes
Ontario
parzival wrote: I think (personally) I'd rather complete step 1 with Amazon and drop a toonie to skip steps 2 - 5 Face With Tears Of Joy
Agreed, but sometimes you may have gc, or difference is substantial, or return policy is superior. BB is not known for easy pms, but they do allow them. In general I would go with other, less complicated, retailers. But in some instances BB is still a good option.

BTW Amazon does not always match other retailer prices, as they have no official pm policy.
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
Read this and thought this was for the new "Wolfenstein 2".
Dec 11, 2010
844 posts
308 upvotes
Saskatchewan
RyanD163 wrote: Read this and thought this was for the new "Wolfenstein 2".
Then it would be sold out even before you click on this thread lol
Oct 16, 2013
88 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Andro wrote: Agreed, but sometimes you may have gc, or difference is substantial, or return policy is superior. BB is not known for easy pms, but they do allow them. In general I would go with other, less complicated, retailers. But in some instances BB is still a good option.

BTW Amazon does not always match other retailer prices, as they have no official pm policy.
Absolutely, I'm mostly just being light-heartedly cynical. Solid info regardless.
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6293 upvotes
Ontario
RyanD163 wrote: Read this and thought this was for the new "Wolfenstein 2".
+1 This was a reason I visited this thread. Though it was obviously my mistake)
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2004
2069 posts
1026 upvotes
Nepean
These are excellent games. If you haven't already bought them, don't hesitate. I think I'll play them again, while I wait for Wolfenstein II to come down in price :(
Wrocky
Jan 26, 2017
168 posts
139 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone knows how the coupon for the new Wolfenstein II works? Do we have to buy full price to use the coupon? Or we can wait till it comes down in price and use the coupon?
Jul 20, 2007
339 posts
49 upvotes
Thanks folks. I did call BB and they price matched but they wanted to charge for shipping since their price matching also includes the other retailer's policy. Out of curiosity, I asked how much the cost of shipping was. The BB CSR put me on hold and decided to give me the free shipping.

When I purchased around 12:20 pm EST, there were two left (surprised myself).

I don't have these titles so it's a good chance for me to get into it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)