Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Wusthof Classic Ikon 7 piece block $460 Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2021 10:37 am
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Wusthof Classic Ikon 7 piece block $460 Amazon

Doesn't link directly but if you click the new from $458 you'll see one that ships from and sold by Amazon.ca and qualifies for prime shipping for $458.69.

Yesterday it was $480 and I was hemming n hawing over it but the price drop today led me to click 'buy' pretty darn fast. I've seen these for $650 and higher. This is $6 away from ATL on CCC

Good price on a good set of classic knives with great blades and look great plus come with a steel and a block with room for your steak knives if you have any.

Yay knives!

Who wants to buy my Globals?
12 replies
Aug 8, 2013
57 posts
102 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
I love my ikons and that was a phenomenal price. Too bad I missed it Face With Look Of Triumph
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
These are now at $448. Good deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
I assume the downvotes are from those who are absolutely clueless. Pretty good deal here.
Sep 5, 2009
76 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Be aware that Amazon is not an affiliated Wusthof partner therefore no warranty support. This was made particularly clear when speaking with the CEO of Wusthof Canada years ago.
Feb 3, 2013
466 posts
435 upvotes
Victoria
I have a Classic Ikon chef knife and it`s been a fantastic knife. Nicely balanced and holds it`s edge.
Sep 30, 2008
852 posts
552 upvotes
Edmonton
I love my Ikons - these are the kind of knives you buy once and love them. Good deal!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1284 posts
1567 upvotes
Kitchener
Just bought the 3 piece classic ikon set on airmiles. 3520 miles so works out to around 15cpp vs amazon price, also a great deal if you don't need a block/other 4 pieces. Pretty excited to try them.

The previous kitchen stuff i get from them I get around 11-13cpp, so definitely one of the better redemptions.
Oct 7, 2013
148 posts
46 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
razrsharp wrote: I assume the downvotes are from those who are absolutely clueless. Pretty good deal here.
Maybe they prefer Japanese knives
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
tuffenough wrote: Be aware that Amazon is not an affiliated Wusthof partner therefore no warranty support. This was made particularly clear when speaking with the CEO of Wusthof Canada years ago.
Maybe things have changed since?
Aug 23, 2005
693 posts
536 upvotes
Ontario
tuffenough wrote: Be aware that Amazon is not an affiliated Wusthof partner therefore no warranty support. This was made particularly clear when speaking with the CEO of Wusthof Canada years ago.
That's interesting. Their website doesn't state anything regarding Amazon orders being excluded from warranty: https://www.wuesthof.com/en-ca/services/warranty/
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2002
3127 posts
320 upvotes
GTA
I had to go through warranty replacement once. I had to mail the knife at my expense but didn't have to provide a proof of purchase.
That said I remember they were pretty picky in their questions before authorizing the return and had to send pictures too.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
Been using an Ikon Classic chefs knife and paring knife for 10 years, still sharp and looks like new [other than the label wearing off]. I using a honing steel every couple days.
Great knives. This is top of the line for Wusthof which is already a top of the line brand.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)