Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Xbox One Wireless Controller - Sport Blue $60 (79.99 reg)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2020 12:48 pm
Jun 14, 2013
19 posts
30 upvotes
Brampton

[Amazon.ca] Xbox One Wireless Controller - Sport Blue $60 (79.99 reg)

Some people might have missed the BestBuy deal back then but it is back on sale if you missed it. I think it was cheaper on Boxing Day but this is another chance just in case....

These have the rubberized grip for the handles that everyone loves.
Last edited by DrChau on Jan 16th, 2020 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
15 replies
Jul 12, 2010
316 posts
391 upvotes
Ontario
OP - you may want to fix the thread title that it is Xbox wireless controller. Right now it reads as if I can get Xbox for that price. I got excited when I saw your post, and got disappointed when I clicked the link.
Jun 14, 2013
19 posts
30 upvotes
Brampton
Sorry it's been fixed.
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
282 upvotes
Controllers are still $60... what else is new?
Mar 14, 2012
454 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Are these improved? One of my black controllers is stuck at going to the "right" direction and the thumbpad of my other black controller that came with my XBox one X is becoming less responsive. Any inputs or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I would not consider buying an elite contoller due to cost and how my other controllers deteriorated. I don't even game much. Tempted to buy a Ps4 again as their thumbpad are better
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1290 posts
295 upvotes
Gchlau wrote: Are these improved? One of my black controllers is stuck at going to the "right" direction and the thumbpad of my other black controller that came with my XBox one X is becoming less responsive. Any inputs or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I would not consider buying an elite contoller due to cost and how my other controllers deteriorated. I don't even game much. Tempted to buy a Ps4 again as their thumbpad are better
the quality control issues on both 1 and 2 series of the Elite controllers are trash.
Dec 13, 2008
169 posts
86 upvotes
Gchlau wrote: Are these improved? One of my black controllers is stuck at going to the "right" direction and the thumbpad of my other black controller that came with my XBox one X is becoming less responsive. Any inputs or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
All 3 of my xbox one remotes are experiencing stick drift. I have opened up one and noticed the left analog is broken a small little plastic piece holding it down. I already ordered the replacement part, but it does requiring soldering.

Also EBgames has some remotes at $59.99
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
4201 posts
2228 upvotes
Niagara
TomRFD wrote: I really like this one but I told myself I wasn't going to spend any more money this week. Grimacing Face
Lol I don’t know what it is, but I love that look of that colour combination (grey + green). I’m really trying hard to not purchase it since I already have a couple controllers that work perfectly fine.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Lots are on sale at the source, and cheaper with PSP or whatever it's called.

Last edited by b0ne on Jan 16th, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
😱
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3749 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
Are the grips really rubberized? I have the white one with the "textured grips" but it's just the hard plastic with a texture pattern. The product description for all the newer controllers mention "textured grips" but it doesn't say anything about having rubber on it.

EDIT: Alrighty, I need to learn to scroll down and read. Confirmed that the OP's controller does indeed have rubber grips.
Last edited by ZipSpeed on Jan 16th, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 23, 2007
251 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
I got one at Toysrus for 59.99 - 40% with the RBC + Ampli promo 2 weeks ago.
Hasn't shipped yet though...
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3749 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
b0ne wrote: Lots are on sale at the source, and cheaper with PSP or whatever it's called.

Thanks for this. Ordered from The Source and cancelled my Amazon order.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)