Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] YETI stainless steel water bottles, 25% off (Yeti.com too)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 2:50 pm
[OP]
Nov 12, 2012
673 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary

[Amazon.ca] YETI stainless steel water bottles, 25% off (Yeti.com too)

25% OFF RAMBLER BOTTLES WITH TRIPLEHAUL CAP.

Looks like they might be clearing out inventory ahead of discontinuing, or updating the lineup.
https://www.yeti.com/en_CA/stainless-st ... er-bottles
Limited colors available in each size at time of posting

532ml bottle
$29.99

769ml bottle
$37.49

1L bottle
$48.74

Ships from Canada
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 6th, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Thread Summary
58 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1503 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
I got this bottle in multiple sizes and highly recommend it. Super solid, looks good, and holds its temp. I bought the optional straw cap for sipping water at my desk all day long.
Sep 2, 2017
582 posts
467 upvotes
Ontario
Same prices on Amazon if you prefer to go with them
Nov 20, 2014
47 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Their beer colster is also on sale. Amazon had some reviews that showed fakes, so I guess be careful.
Nov 17, 2006
228 posts
172 upvotes
Sweet, thanks guys! Ended up ordering the 36 oz rambler from amazon

Had this on my watch list for a while :-)
May 26, 2005
733 posts
473 upvotes
Thanks OP! I picked up a small one for the SO and a 1L for myself, which will join my two 780ml bottles that I already have. Now if only a sale would come for their cooler...
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1934 posts
689 upvotes
superock wrote: I got this bottle in multiple sizes and highly recommend it. Super solid, looks good, and holds its temp. I bought the optional straw cap for sipping water at my desk all day long.
are they better than Zojirushi? So far I haven't found anything that can hold heat and ice better than Zojirushi.
Last edited by xpressmerchant on Feb 5th, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
12966 posts
4055 upvotes
Ottawa
so it looks like they are selling these off to make room for a newer model?
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Mar 7, 2011
598 posts
344 upvotes
Winnipeg
Pelican is superior and even cheaper if you use amazon, or other canadian distributors like ProductionCase ( free ship over 150 )....Base prices are better or comparable to these sale prices, then pelican also goes on sale on amazon as well as others.

https://www.productioncase.com/products ... kware.html

just sayin
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1637 posts
905 upvotes
Kitchener
xpressmerchant wrote: are they better than Zojirushi? So far I haven't found anything that can hold heat and ice better than Zojirushi.
Purely anecdotal, I have Zojirushi and let a coworker borrow it since I always rave about it and he was in the market for some like it. Another coworker let them borrow a Yeti (not sure the size or model).

In the end he ended up buying a Zojirushi. He just said he liked it better and how easy it was to clean since it all came a part. I have never had a yeti, so I don't know if that's a valid...

Anyone have both and that could comment??
May 26, 2005
733 posts
473 upvotes
xpressmerchant wrote: [

are they better than Zojirushi? So far I haven't found anything that can hold heat and ice better than Zojirushi.
keyser-soze wrote: Purely anecdotal, I have Zojirushi and let a coworker borrow it since I always rave about it and he was in the market for some like it. Another coworker let them borrow a Yeti (not sure the size or model).

In the end he ended up buying a Zojirushi. He just said he liked it better and how easy it was to clean since it all came a part. I have never had a yeti, so I don't know if that's a valid...

Anyone have both and that could comment??
They're a bit different, I'd take the Yeti camping or to sports or stick it in the car and leave it while I went out and did stuff, but the Zoji I'd take to the office or for tea/coffee. Both will keep heat/cold similarly, and they both come apart pretty easily as well. The Yeti is simpler vs. my Zoji bottle (that has the cap cup and a drink pouring stopper).

The Yeti is much bigger, thicker and burlier. It will stand up to abuse much better - I don't treat mine super nicely, and the white coloured bottle has gained a few scratches and color rub-offs from the surfaces it has come into contact with. The stainless steel one is fine so far besides a few scratches. I am more careful with my Zoji bottle as it seems to be far more delicate.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3336 posts
508 upvotes
Hamilton
We have multiple yetis in the house. Great product, holds temp VERY well. Recommended.
Jan 26, 2010
325 posts
86 upvotes
Have both a Zoji and a Yeti. Use the yeti 26oz for my go to water bottle. In summer and being left in a hot car the ice floating in the water will still be ice all day. The Zoji I use primary for coffee as a thermos, keeps things almost to hot all day but perfect to transfer to a ceramic mug. Both built well, enjoy the size of the Yeti to keep h2o hydrated.