Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

YMMV Nissin Cup Noodles Shrimp, 64-Gram, Pack of 12 $9.29 (less 30% first subscribe and save)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2019 3:53 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] YMMV Nissin Cup Noodles Shrimp, 64-Gram, Pack of 12 $9.29 (less 30% first subscribe and save)

I don't know what other items this coupon applies to so likely YMMV. It didn't work on some Nongshim noodle pack. I used Shrimp flavor to illustrate because the Beef flavor is about $1 more. :)

I've done S&S before so maybe this is S&S for this item, and perhaps others.

Save an extra 30% on your first Subscribe & Save order.

30% extra saving on the first Subscribe & Save delivery, applied at checkout.

How to Redeem the Coupon:
Click on the "Clip Coupon" button for a qualifying item and:
For a "One Time Delivery" coupon, add the eligible item to your Cart by clicking "Add to Cart" on the item detail page. Your coupon discount will apply to your item and appear on the final order checkout page.
For a subscription coupon, select "Subscribe & Save" and set delivery quantity and frequency. Your coupon discount will apply to your first item delivery and appear on the "Review Your Subscription Details" page.
Terms and Conditions:
Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer.
The coupon may only be used on www.amazon.ca for purchase of products shipped and sold by Amazon.ca.
The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
Promotion may not be combinable with mail-in rebates.
If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. Click here for details.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.
Consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.
Images
  • nissin.PNG
9 replies
Jul 2, 2009
103 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
IMO, when they stopped adding MSG it got a lot worse.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
CaptainSnake wrote: IMO, when they stopped adding MSG it got a lot worse.
Check Post 2 for more products that could contain MSG lol.

Maybe someone can post what other categories this 30% off apply to when subscribing and saving. :)
Oct 1, 2018
135 posts
62 upvotes
Nice I didn't see the 30% S&S when I placed the order last night. Will redo now.
h
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
It seems there are two 30% coupons are available. One for grocery and the other one for the health product. Both coupon are limited to one per account and limited to the first item of the order. If you already use the coupon in the other grocery product, then you won't be able to see it. You can always verify it either logout the Amazon account or visit the product page in browser private mode.

There is also another 40% coupon available, but only for the pet products.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1511 posts
1640 upvotes
Toronto
I've always assumed the huge amount of sodium this stuff has is only something you'll get if you actually drink the broth with the noodles. I usually just eat the noodles in the broth and dump the liquid. I have to assume that would cut the sodium down a large margin, at least 50% or more?
Jul 2, 2009
103 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: Check Post 2 for more products that could contain MSG lol.

Maybe someone can post what other categories this 30% off apply to when subscribing and saving. :)
Sorry, I meant in regards to Nissin cup noodles.

Nissin cup noodles used to be so good. I hypothesize that they added the "no msg" because people might be more willing to accept the lower quality if it didn't contain a potentially harmful ingredient such as MSG.
Oct 11, 2012
233 posts
234 upvotes
TORONTO
30% off only applied for the first item. Any subsequent quantities are not discounted.