Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Z-Wave Dimmer Switch + Repeater | Scene Enabled - INOVELLI - $29.96

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2019 3:23 pm
Dec 20, 2018
14 posts
34 upvotes
ceredon wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 1:33 pm
One weird behaviour with the one switch I have: I have it set up to turn on the garage lights when the entry door from the house opens. This works (though sort of slow), but when I then try to manually turn off the lights with the switch it usually does not turn off the lights. I have to press the off button 2-3 times or some times wait 10-20 seconds or so and then press off before it actually turns off the lights. I have no explanation for this. If I turn on the lights manually, then turning them off works without a problem, I think. I say "I think" because at that point when I've tested, the light has already been turned on automatically and then turned off manually. So the fact that it then works manually (on and off) might be because it's been woken up. Anyway, puzzling behaviour.
That's definitely a very strange problem and I'm terribly sorry about it. I realize it's been a couple of weeks and I apologize for the delay.

Were you able to figure it out? If not, can you reach out to us at contact@inovelli.com? Let them know you were talking to me and you can simply copy/paste this convo. I'll make sure to talk to them as well when the ticket comes in.

We'll get you up and running!

Eric
Founder | Inovelli
Apr 12, 2013
308 posts
173 upvotes
BC
Thanks Eric!

PS you can set up notifications on this site, though limited.
Apr 12, 2013
308 posts
173 upvotes
BC
InovelliUSA wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2019 9:20 pm
Hope this helps!

Eric
Founder | Inovelli
Eric it helped a LOT, and just bought 5 of the dimmers on Amazon to start; will see how it goes and likely be back in touch for more. I 'switched' from Zooz simply because of your community involvement here, in r/homeautomation and on the Hubitat forums. Keep up the great work!

Andrew
Jan 6, 2010
163 posts
98 upvotes
Calgary, AB
InovelliUSA wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2019 9:10 pm
Hey all,

Finally was able to get the dimmers up for sale on Amazon.ca. There's about 400 left and we're clearing them out for $24.96 CAD. They're the non-scene versions, but have some pretty cool features on them.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know!

Eric
Founder | Inovelli
I have been waiting for these back in stock since last month and I cannot beleive that I have missed it again. I am kicking myself for no checking RFD this morning. Do you still have any dimmer come in? :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8540 posts
1632 upvotes
Montreal, QC
The previous one were cUL approved, I would think so.