Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Zhiyun Smooth-Q 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer $134

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2018 2:46 am
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun Smooth-Q 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer $134

This Gimbal is $50 off and there’s no mention of a coupon but once I added to cart an automatic discount of $14.90 was applied.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 28th, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: retailer edit
198 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
You don't need to be a Prime member to get the discount.
May 14, 2007
232 posts
116 upvotes
I would probably get the new DJI Osmo Mobile 2 over this, even if it is a bit more expensive.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
Assumed it was a Prime discount as Amazon has been having a lot of prime exclusive coupons lately but glad it's not!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
mvpBosh wrote: I would probably get the new DJI Osmo Mobile 2 over this, even if it is a bit more expensive.
This one is 135$ and the other is 190$ after taxes. Why the Osmo over this one?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
JFRACINE wrote: This one is 135$ and the other is 190$ after taxes. Why the Osmo over this one?

Echo that all the opinion none of the information to back it up waste of a post.
Feb 15, 2003
217 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
Youtube Review OSMO 2 v Smooth Q

Key Points:

... has an increased battery life of up to 15 hours, which is 3x longer than the original Osmo Mobile. The newer gimbal has a longer grip with a 2600 mAh battery, whereas the original Osmo Mobile is slighty shorter with a 980 mAh battery. One thing to keep in mind is that the Osmo Mobile 2 has a non-removable battery, but it only takes two hours to recharge. The Osmo Mobile 2 can also be used as a power bank; a USB port on the back of the gimbal offers users the ability to keep their phone charged while they film. Additionally, a tripod can be screwed onto the newer gimbal for extra stability.

The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 will retail for $129 USD and is now available for pre-order at Apple for $169CAD or $129US on BH photo. Starting in February it will also be available at store.dji.com, DJI Flagship Stores, and DJI Authorized Retailers.

BH Photo OSMO 2

I am leaning toward OSMO 2 due to the software and online reviews, can anyone agree / disagree? Is the Zhiyun Smooth-Q worth the $35CAD savings?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
4658 posts
567 upvotes
That's a great review. The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 looks good. But hard to beat $134 for the Zhiyun.
Jan 2, 2010
610 posts
394 upvotes
Honestly, I'd wait for the Osmo2. Looks like it has way better app support. And you can't go wrong with DJI.

Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1775 posts
242 upvotes
doyou know if these gimbals, including the osmo 2 allow for a locked and reversible handle to accomodate gopros?
would like to get an adapter for gopros but i heard the gimbal joint still interferes with wide shots.

mounting the gopro in selfie mode rectify the issue, but the handle controls would be in the opposite direction when filming. thanks.
Aug 29, 2012
13 posts
3 upvotes
Recently bought a different brand, by FlowMotion I believe it's called. Kickstarter campaign. Kinda got screwed with this deal since I paid 300. But it has some wicked features that I think beat this out. And I also bought the extension pole which is essentially a selfie stick.
Jan 21, 2017
165 posts
98 upvotes
Thanks OP. Thrle reviews are pretty good and I'll give this a shot.
May 24, 2013
97 posts
64 upvotes
Burnaby
Sonbuster wrote: doyou know if these gimbals, including the osmo 2 allow for a locked and reversible handle to accomodate gopros?
would like to get an adapter for gopros but i heard the gimbal joint still interferes with wide shots.

mounting the gopro in selfie mode rectify the issue, but the handle controls would be in the opposite direction when filming. thanks.
Yes it does. I have one. I can only use linear mode. Can't use wide shots.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
Does anyone here already have the Smooth Q and can comment from your average joe's perspective?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1616 posts
853 upvotes
jono454 wrote: Does anyone here already have the Smooth Q and can comment from your average joe's perspective?
I had a Mobile 1. Biggest con for me was it didn’t have 360 rotation. Mobile 2 doesn’t do it either. Mobile 2 loses the side rosette mount and trigger. Mobile 2 is basically a clone of Smooth Q but the Q has 360 rotation.
IMO the Smooth Q is still better designed than the Mobile 2. Zhiyun app can also do AI based object tracking for the Q.
As fas as I know the DJI app is better and has motion time lapse which Q does not.
I’m going with a Smooth Q because of 360 rotation. That is a huge deal when AI tracking. My damn osmo would hit rotation limit constantly. I sold it because of that.
Always in search of a great deal....
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1977 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
I'm seeing 149?
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Aug 17, 2015
387 posts
618 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Netcruzer wrote:
As fas as I know the DJI app is better and has motion time lapse which Q does not.
I have the Smooth Q and it does do motion time lapse.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1786 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
thr333zy wrote: I'm seeing 149?
As per the OP, add to cart and proceed to checkout to see discount applied.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)