Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon Canada | Lightning Deals

Odec D Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack Ni-MH 10000mAh D Size D Cell Battery Pack $25.49 + Free Shipping (Expired)

Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes

Odec D Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack Ni-MH 10000mAh D Size D Cell Battery Pack $25.49 + Free Shipping (Expired)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Amazon Canada | Lightning Deals
This is not Low discharge battery. However, if you use it immediately after charged, it should be fine. Also, it is made in China. By the way, it is free shipping as it is over $35 before the deal discount, so you don't need any filler item

Battery: Pack of 4 D 10000mAh Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
Ni-MH high quality cell, can be charged and used at anytime
Ultra long life time with this 10,000 mAh Ni-MH high capacity battery
Exact replacement for standard D size batteries and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
Works with a variety of devices including digital cameras, flashlights, remote controllers and other portable high drain digital electronics

Last edited by lcmt on Sep 25th, 2016 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Feb 17, 2009
585 posts
921 upvotes
How does one charge these batteries? Does one have to buy the charger separately?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
snootchiebootchies wrote: How does one charge these batteries? Does one have to buy the charger separately?
Any NiMH or NiCD charger that fits 'D' size will charge them. Of course, at 10,000 mAh, the time to charge will be huge in comparison to a AA (5x longer in comparison to the standard NiMH AA and probably 20x longer for NiCD).

BTW. I just ordered them and no taxes were applied!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
The deal price has only less than an hour left.

As craftsman mention, any chargers fits D size battery should work. I buy it mainly for my flashlight. Energizer has only 2500mAh and it is more expensive than this one. I hope they can come up with Low discharge battery later on. Also if there is an adapter is able charge USB devices, then it will be great. 40000mAh is only $26. I think the power bank is still unable to offer this value yet.

https://www.amazon.ca/Energizer-50BP-2- ... atteries+D
snootchiebootchies wrote: How does one charge these batteries? Does one have to buy the charger separately?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
I use the Energizer charger since it can show the charging status of the each batteries (and yours will do that too). However, price is not very good right now. $30 is more reasonable.

https://www.amazon.ca/Energizer-CHFC-CH ... ry+charger
snootchiebootchies wrote: I ended up buying these batteries. Also bought this charger since it had good reviews.

https://www.amazon.ca/Universal-Digital ... 00GFH7N9S/

Really needed this as our kids go through D batteries like crazy. Thanks to the OP and to everybody else answering my questions!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)