Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Monoprice Premium Bluetooth Hi-Fi Over-the-Ear Headphones - $58.35

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2014 12:21 am
Tags:
70 replies
Jan 8, 2008
370 posts
145 upvotes
YYC
Lexusisf wrote: [Amazon Canada] Monoprice Premium Bluetooth Hi-Fi Over-the-Ear Headphones - $58.35
That is a sharp price for an excellent product. I paid US$70+ for these a year ago and I am quite pleased with them. The lith-ion batteries in them seem to last forever.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29539 posts
20458 upvotes
This is the second headphone I bought today! Interesting that Monoprice sells the same thing through Amazon for $10 more. I guess that is the cost of doing business when using FBA. Luckily I had a $10 credit that makes the effective cost about the same as buying through Monoprice. The bonus is the free shipping. Thanks OP. I hope there are no more attractive hot deals this weekend. The visa card needs rest.
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
will888 wrote: This is the second headphone I bought today! Interesting that Monoprice sells the same thing through Amazon for $10 more. I guess that is the cost of doing business when using FBA. Luckily I had a $10 credit that makes the effective cost about the same as buying through Monoprice. The bonus is the free shipping. Thanks OP. I hope there are no more attractive hot deals this weekend. The visa card needs rest.
Did you use the Cashback from certain sites? On top of that, there's 2% Cashback with Amazon Visa card so you're looking at 3.5 - 5% off.

Also amazon prime makes it 2 day shipping .
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
Lexusisf wrote: if you're okay with paying $30+ for shipping while you get free shipping with Amazon, then go ahead.
Subtotal (1 items): $48.92

Shipping to: CANADA, m1s5t1
Shipping Method Small Package delivered by Canada Post $12.32

Not sure where your $30 came from. Monoprice ships quite quickly, I usually get their stuff within a week...and if I pick express, it's 3 days. On top, this is a hot deal section. Even at $65 shipped, $58.35 isn't consider as a "Hot deal", and that's what indca was merely saying.
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
cy wrote: snip
if you don't care about "surprise fees and duty", then sure go for it.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
Lexusisf wrote: if you don't care about "surprise fees and duty", then sure go for it.
Sorry, there has been no "surprises" from monoprice. Imaginary stuff can get scary sometimes.

Yes, it's a good price for what it is. However if a hot deal forum is only used for posting items that's few bucks off the retail here and there, then the forum will be flooded in no time.

Cheers.
Jul 1, 2003
884 posts
135 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
Nvm, found it. Thanks OP.
-Some people hear their own voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy or they become Legend.-
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
cy wrote: Sorry, there has been no "surprises" from monoprice. Imaginary stuff can get scary sometimes.

Yes, it's a good price for what it is. However if a hot deal forum is only used for posting items that's few bucks off the retail here and there, then the forum will be flooded in no time.

Cheers.
Maybe not for you, but others have reported they have been hit with surprise fees and duty. Unless you're saying you represent everyone.

If you want to threadcrap, feel free to go to http://forums.redflagdeals.com/monopric ... d-1542129/
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
Un4GivN wrote: I'm showing $125, did I miss it?
The black version is sold out. I updated the OP with the white version.

Hurry before that one gets sold out as well.

4 items left.
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
zakregent wrote: Dr. Dre studio knockoffs lol
At a fraction of the cost with comparable quality
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29539 posts
20458 upvotes
cy wrote: Subtotal (1 items): $48.92

Shipping to: CANADA, m1s5t1
Shipping Method Small Package delivered by Canada Post $12.32

Not sure where your $30 came from. Monoprice ships quite quickly, I usually get their stuff within a week...and if I pick express, it's 3 days. On top, this is a hot deal section. Even at $65 shipped, $58.35 isn't consider as a "Hot deal", and that's what indca was merely saying.

I notice your name around, you seem to be quite negative towards other people's comments on forums. If you can't handle a regular conversation, I suggest you just stick with being a reader/leecher.
Isn't there duty applied to items costing more than $20?
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
will888 wrote: Isn't there duty applied to items costing more than $20?
In his imaginary world, there isn't
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
4451 posts
2139 upvotes
Toronto
I had 2 in my cart in amazon, but it didn't say how much HST/Duty I would be paying.... usually Amazon is good about telling you upfront.

I decided not to go through and get hit with any surprises
Banned
Aug 9, 2014
1239 posts
400 upvotes
Repooc wrote: I had 2 in my cart in amazon, but it didn't say how much HST/Duty I would be paying.... usually Amazon is good about telling you upfront.

I decided not to go through and get hit with any surprises
It's fulfilled by Amazon. There are no surprises...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)